Wyrd Chronicles 37

Kyle

Wyrd_Chronicles_37.jpg

Wyrd Chronicles Vol. 37 is now live – walking into spiderwebs.

• Starting Malifaux on a Budget – Gremlins: Getting ready for a bayou hoedown? The best advice for throwing together your Gremlin crew can be found right here.
  • Soulstones in the Rough: Shake the dust off of your less used models and get ready to bring some extra diversity to your next game.
  • Augments & Add-ons – The Widow Weaver: Introduce a new predator who stalks the web of Fate to your Through the Breach campaign.
  • The Sundial: When you mess with time, you might find that Time messes back.
  • Community Highlights - Malifaux Around the World: Learn a little more about Malifaux communities from different places around the world.
  • It’s a Dirty Job…: A Death Marshal’s job gets tougher as he has to explore the Sewers underneath Malifaux.

You can find the latest issue of Chronicles for the low cost of FREE on DriveThruRPG!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, katadder said:

I do wonder what is played over there sometimes as most of your soulstones in the rough see very regular play.

Interesting to see where the 3e versions are going though (Not happy sue is more for parker)

The Malifaux Around the World could give you a hint as to some stuff from other places. 

11 minutes ago, Kai said:

The Malifaux Around the World could give you a hint as to some stuff from other places. 

Not really, even your UK one is miles off the mark of most events (although I have been to impact and it's ok).

Always interesting to read but I think you would be surprised at what alot of people actually play. Like I said most the ones in the rough get used all the time (my outcasts never leave hone without the effigy and sue for example). Probably why some errata confuse people 😂

Best part as I said was seeing some idea of m3e going forward

• Agree 1

I look forward into digging in more later.  I always appreciate the Building on a Budget articles, and loved the glimpses into m3e changes.  A bit sad Forgotten marshal didn't end up with Tara instead of Molly, but glad he found a home.  Super excited about crossroad 7 buffs.  Really wondering where Hoarcat Prides are going to end up.

On 8/14/2018 at 2:50 PM, katadder said:

Always interesting to read but I think you would be surprised at what alot of people actually play. Like I said most the ones in the rough get used all the time (my outcasts never leave hone without the effigy and sue for example). 😂

Sue is definitely a staple in my Outcast lists.

Dude is solid.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, katadder said:

With return fire of course. Sue is 9ss everytime

I prefer Scout the Field, as letting him get further up right at the start of the game mitigates my biggest problem with him, which is his slow speed and tendency to lag behind a little bit. Getting a "shoot anything" shot with his boosted pistols is particularly nice.

I haven't read the whole Chronicles yet but I very much enjoyed the article about different communities around the world. Remindes me of old issues that featured photos of models sent by fans 🙂
And, of course, I really appreciate the glimpse into M3E in Soulstones in Rough (which in my opinion is also very clever marketing move) and hints in Starting Malifaux on Budget - Gremlins.