Heart of the West
A sheriff’s badge once owned by Catherine Evelyn, a lawmaker inspired by legends of gunslingers and lawmakers of the American West. The 6 pointed badge is covered in thick layers of text, but any part individually read can tell the legends of the American West such as that of Wyatt Earp.
Magia: Elemental Projectile,
Immuto: Focus Object (Western Style Revolver (-1)) [Locked], Fire, Wind, Light
Special: The Heart of the West is a grimoire that wrote itself over Catherine Evelyns’s sheriff badge. The grimoire will only attune itself to a mage that could reasonably be described as an officer of the law. An officer of the law could be a Guild Guard, Death Marshal, Witch Hunter, or an ordinary police officer to name a few. Additionally the lawmaker must be wearing the badge to attune to the Grimoire.
Using the Heart of the West’s Elemental Projectile uses the Pistol skill instead of Sorcery, additionally using the spell expends a round of ammunition from the pistol that the spell is fired from.
Finally, the Heart of the West ignores the penalty to spellcasting on Earth if it is used anywhere in the American West.
“I hate rude behaviour in a man, I won’t tolerate it.”
Frankenstein’s Lab Notes
An original copy of Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein, all throughout are notes written over the pages that are exceedingly difficult to read, and even harder to understand. The back of the book is signed Victor Frankenstein, whether it’s an authentic signature remains to be seen.
Magia: Raise Undead, Berserk Fury,
Immuto: Decreased Damage, Promethean Genus (+2),
Special: In Frankenstein, Victor could surely be seen as a Resurrectionist, but his processes didn’t result in a zombie, but instead new life. The following changes are applied to Raise Undead.
- The resurrected corpse does not gain the Undead Characteristic and instead keeps the Living Characteristic.
- The resurrected character is considered to be a Promethean for the purposes of the Promethean Genus Immuto.
- The Promethean’s Mental Aspects are all reduced to -3 and Charm is reduced to -4.
- The Promethean is capable of learning and may increase his Intelligence, Cunning, or Tenacity by 1 point each week until they reach 0. Once at 0, these Aspects can only improve in same way as other Fatemaster Characters (or Fated should that ever happen).
Prometheans last indefinitely but are not bound to the spell caster.
- Prometheans are were never previously living and do not have any memories of their past life.