Guild has the best growth opportunities

wizuriel

14 hours ago, admiralvorkraft said:

It looks like Lucius has three lawyer sculpts at gencon. So maybe his Elite Division will focus more on legalese and more, well, Elite guards while Dashel has most of the current guardsmen models?

I think the "lawyer" with the long paper is the scribe. 

I really looking forward to see how the models will be distributed between the master. There seem to be a belive that models will belong to one master only, but that don´t have to be the chase. The "guardsman" can be a trait used by Dashel, Basse and Lucius.

Here is my speculations I have forced myself to pick one and only one master for each.

Nellie: (reporters) Fiona Gage, Allison Dade, Field reporters, those previewed "paperboys". 

Pedita (Family) Fransico Ortega, Santiago Ortega, Papa Loco, Nino Ortega, Abuala Ortega, Pistolero De Latigo, Monster Hunters (these would fit Basse aswell I guess)

Sonnia (Witchhunters): Samael Hopkins, Witchling Handler, Witchling Thrall, Witchling Stalkers, Thalarian Quellers (Dr. Grimwell, Orderly, Nurse Hartsbane will also currently fit here, but I moved them to free for all, maybe they will fade away and be forgotten)

Lady Justice (Marshalls) The Judge, The Jury, Death marshall recruiter, Exorcist, Domador De Cadavres, The lone Marshal,  Death Marshall.   

Hoffman (M&SU?) Ryle, Peacekeeper, Guardian, Hunter, Watcher, (From Archanists Joss, Howard Langston, Mobile toolkit, Metal Gamin, Steam Archanid, Large Archanid, Riotbreaker

Soulstone Miner, Steam Archanid Swarm, Rail Golem) The Wardens (might be be both M&SU) and Guardsman

The next is difficult

Lucius: (Mimic? / Guardsmen?) Lawyer, Withnesses?, Investigators? Infiltrators? Master Queeg??? Wardens???? Executioner??? , Terracotta warriors, Beconer, Chagelings Doppelganger, Tannen?, Vogel? Candy?  Mr. Graves?(maybe the Jury will become Lucius Henchman? It would be fitting to his theme) (could share the guardsmen from Basse and Dashel)

Basse: (?) Guild Pathfinder? Guild Austringer? Guild Hound? Mounted Guardsmen?, Clockwork trap? Some new minions. A new Henchman (could share the guardsmen from Lucius and Dashel)

Dashel (guardsmen?) Guardsmen, Riflemen, Guard seargant, New Henchman? (could share the guardsmen from Lucius and Basse)

Free for All: Orderly, Dr. Grimwell, Nurse Heartsbane, Butal Effigy, Sanctioned Spellcaster, Greed (will likely fade away), Brutal Emmisary, Pale Rider, Gouvernours proxy

Likely lost: Sidir Alchibal, Wastrel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirach said:

Lady Justice (Marshalls) The Judge, The Jury, Death marshall recruiter, Domador De Cadavres, The lone Marshal,  Death Marshall.   

You seem to have forgotten the most widely used and most efficient of marshals - The Exorcist!

Hopefully they might be playable in M3E.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Out of theme hiring within faction will be +1 cost according to Mason so it will be palatable on an already expensive model but kill a 3/4ss models viability.

I'm not sure I can go on i guild without wastrels and Sidir! :P Would of course suck if they got a massive boost when going full TT.

• Haha 1