Brass Monkey

Any update on TOS goodies?

Canadian backer here who got shipping confirmation!  One of my other locals got it too!  Apparently it's being shipped via FedEx and through Snakes and Lattes of all places, lol.

After talking with Wyrd and the distributor, nobody knows nothing about the packages.

Wyrd doesn't have even the packages tracking number. How the hell you ship the packages almost 2 months ago and don't have idea where are?

Seriously, I'm really pissed off. Players in our community playing and backers still waiting without estimated time nor traking

• Agree 6

got a "you missed a package delivery" note yesterday so i went to the postal office to pick it up, all happy and excited. my first thought when they handed me the package box was "wow how did they manage to put 3 commander pledges in such a tiny box" quickly followed by the sad realisation that they couldn't. spent the sad yet curious journey home thinking what could be in it. opened it when i got home and i got the field intelligence corps aswell. still no sign of the original pledges, but hey, something is better than nothing :3

• Like 1

So, on a lighter note... UK guys getting the pledge before the rest of Europeans is part of Theresa May's program to get the best out of the Brexit deal? The delays make me thing that the european hub has to be Spanish, that performance can only be achieved here! Or it might be in Paris, I'm pretty sure I saw this guy with the yellow vest throwing some King's Hand to the police

On the bright side I'm happy with how it turned out, I bought the dual pledge so the horde was a present for my girlfriend last year, and it can be also this year's present! Talk about getting the best value out of something! 

• Haha 7

There have been recent allegations that it's Wayland that's doing European Kickstarter shipping.

Apparently the Field Intelligence Corps boxes ran short initially, and when the remaining quantities arrived they got shipped directly from Wyrd.  So whatever the holdup with shipping for the main packages isn't slowing those down.

Day 362: I've ordered at Domino's just to have something delivered. It felt nice. The pizza boy even hugged me when he saw me crying. 

• Haha 7

Some good news for those in Europe - my KS rewards arrived today in Prague!

I can confirm they seem to have shipped from Wayland (so they are probably the ones to bug for an update on your shipment).

• Thanks 1

The last wyrd update said the European hub had just started shipping it's last region's. So it is likely that weyland is the hub, and your parcel should be there in the next few days, assuming post to Germany is about the same speed as to Prague. 

Wish all others that their orders arrive soon....confirmation from me meanwhile that the Field Intelligence Corps that were missing from my order have just arrived...posted to me directly from Wyrd and at their expense plus labelled so that I don't get an import charge....conformation for me at least that Wyrd are obviously doing as much as possible to sort out whatever has happened  with planned distribution