Gen Con 2016 Orders

Yuck... that doesn't sound fun.  At least I was able to open my box and look at all the contents as they were correct boxes.  They are probably still trying to work out the sprue issue and I expect we'll hear something shortly.  And they have already responded to the Iconic Deck issue.  All in all, a good Monday.  Now if I could just get this printer script to work correctly!

I got confirmation of shipment today...it will take however long it takes - having been following this thread I'm just hoping that the Parker box I ordered contains the Parker sprue...and have now got over the disappointment of Titania being sold out as I can read up Ripples of Fate when it comes out and get inspired...more to look forward to

On 17/08/2016 at 9:23 AM, Hound Grey said:

My Order status is delivered but it hasn't arrived :( shall wait ti see if it turns up a bit later today.

Mine too - the Parcel Force tracking shows delivered at 7.17am this morning - it wasn't. I'm hoping this is a mistake and that it'll be delivered tomorrow, or even Monday. :(

Should I be worried that according to the tracking, my order was sat at Stanstead airport for a couple of days and is now back in Miami...?!

Maybe a little. My order last year decided to visit Australia on its way to Finland. (No, Finland is nowhere near Australia. Quite the opposite actually.)

• Like 2

Oh if you want parcels that go on jollies I think mine was exceptional.

Bought some very expensive items, but gave them my drivers licence in order to copy my address down. As I know my hand writings scruffy...

Little did I know he'd put my destination country as Isle of Mayo....MAYO... instead of Man.
No idea what happened there....

So it started off on it's little journey making its way to Newark Depot - YES I thought - come to poppa.

Newark Depot to Curacao... odd but ok....

Curacao to the BVI... hopping around for nearly a week.... eh?

Back to Curacao... hung there for a few days, back to Newark.

Newark to London now you'd think - they've realised there mistake....No... back to Curacao.
Then I got really shirty with the merchant and said sort this out now in very polite terms (honest)

So eventually it went Newark, London and the short leg to my rock - done :D

• Like 2