Envy solo model

BFOmega

Is it possible to get Envy as a solo model, without the rest of the seven? Not really interested in the rest of them, but have some ideas for that focus and his blasts.

I'd like to try running him and Lazarus together as a midrange gunline with a ton of blasts, and the free focus from Envy. Either with Ramos for the +Attack flip aura or Colette for doves/propts, plus the easy scheme markers for Envy's guns.

If I had her, he could be interesting in a Raspy crew too, boosting her blast potential, and putting him up to Armor +3 if it seemed necessary.

On ‎16‎.‎5‎.‎2016 at 10:24 AM, retnab said:

Don't forget that Wrath and co. are sort of everyone's 8th "master"-led crew as they count as a 50ss crew available in any faction.  It might be worth it to pick up the box to be able to use the whole team together.

OTOH they are apparently really, really bad as a crew.

Wrath is very good in Neverborn, as models with any survivability are rare in the faction. Not sure I'd ever take him outside of it though. Gluttony is the only one I see as full on meh. He doesn't really do much for me, especially for Arcanists. Lust and Envy are the bee's knees though.

21 hours ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Most of the band's attacks are CA actions, so they all get a lot of benefit from Mechanical Doves handing out :+fate on attack flips.  Both Lust and Envy have pretty crazy damage output, so get a lot of benefit from the :+fate to damage as well.

Envy with Colette is absurd. It's got great potential against rat joy, too, if it's something that has you worried.