Nurse Heartsbane preview

trikk

Anyways, moot point the focus on the strategy is a focus on hazardous terrain effect, which is under used in games. The only reason why I mention Jaakuna is because it is another easy example of undisputed hazardous terrain.

I am not a ressur player anyway which makes this quite funny to watch. As for salting in a bit of the ressurs into guild, why not after all death martials are necromancers. Make a guild corpse eater for a new martial model. Might be neat. The bag man from the RPG might also be another good sudo ressur model.

My first reaction to both Grimwell and her is... why Witch Hunters. Somehow they don`t seem to fit the theme right now. They seem McMourningly in my opinion. (The look pretty bonkers, McMourning style, should have new characteristic: Mad Doc) ;)

Just to say, that whilst they might look similar to McMorning (well they are in medical outfits), the work they do is complelty unrelated. McMorning is all about performing Autopsies and post Mortems (After all this is the guild forum right...) where as these work in a mental insitute, looking for witches amongst the mad people, and I imagine studying the effects of allsorts of Malifaux happenings on people (In particular Black Blood from the looks of it).

• Like 3

Just to say, that whilst they might look similar to McMorning (well they are in medical outfits), the work they do is complelty unrelated. McMorning is all about performing Autopsies and post Mortems (After all this is the guild forum right...) where as these work in a mental insitute, looking for witches amongst the mad people, and I imagine studying the effects of allsorts of Malifaux happenings on people (In particular Black Blood from the looks of it).

That's a cool point. 

They have totally Mad Doc skills! The doc has a weird mask and a saw.

And all I`m saying the fit better with McMourning than with Sonnia and Samael Hopkins stylewise.

Just to say, that whilst they might look similar to McMorning (well they are in medical outfits), the work they do is complelty unrelated. McMorning is all about performing Autopsies and post Mortems (After all this is the guild forum right...)

Which is why he has all these Nurses following him giving Meds to everyone ;)

(I do agree, though)

That also said, I am really hoping there's a story where Grimwell and McMourning have dialogue, and they are both trying to hide their work from each other. Oh, the irony ;)

Why would Grimwell hide his work? It looks like its fully sancioned Guild investigations. (By which I mean I've not read any of his fluff yet, but I don't think he his doing anything his superiors don't know about, well any more than any lacky...)

Sonnia might not, although extra move from Heartsbane doesn't hurt. But in your face models with Ca denial are welcome in every crew.

Well yeah. Correct you are in that. Still I don't think they bring that much to Sonnia actually. I would have loved them to have something / synergies with the Marshal department.
  • Like 1