Nurse Heartsbane preview

trikk

Wyrd just showed the stat card for  Nurse Heartsbane. 

She allows some serious movement shenanings and has the standard Nurse feel.

http://www.gamewire.belloflostsouls.net/nurse-heartsbane/

Discuss!

My first reaction to both Grimwell and her is... why Witch Hunters. Somehow they don`t seem to fit the theme right now. They seem McMourningly in my opinion. (The look pretty bonkers, McMourning style, should have new characteristic: Mad Doc) ;)

Guild: Mad Docs section

McMourning + 4 SS upgrade

Grimwell

Nurse HearStone

Sebastian

Zombie Chihuahua

2x Nurses

2x Orderlies (if they are 5SS a piece) makes around 50 SS

• Like 1

Drat you beat me to it. She seems strange for a guild model, she does a lot more movement tricks and a lot of stopping other actions. She is a good model, but she seems more neverborn to me, just as Angel Eyes seems more guild to me. If I played guild I would really consider her, also I like you Mad Docs crew.

I suspect a lot of guild players will dislike her because she does not have an SH or CA range damaging attack..

As for her and Dr. Grim being which hunters, meh there is probably a story behind it but I can not see them as Gaurds (that section is bloated), Marshals, or Family though I could see them as Black Sheep depending on there experiments.

The guild playing as NB and vice versa has already been confirmed. It was a design choice to make the models simple to use without being horribly generic within their own factions.

That being said though I would be sorely tempted to merc Heartsbane into a Neverborn list. The ability to spasam an enemy model into say Baby Kade or a tot cluster could make her pretty nifty.

Like I said "Mad Docs" or "Evil scientist" characteristic ;)

She adds a lot of movement. Example: take her with Sonnia, attack Sonnia for 2 dmg and move her 6" turn one (which can be prevented/healed by Brutal Effigy for example)

The pic is blurry but its not my fault :(. I managed to read most of it. Either Wyrd doesn`t want to spoil the surprise completely or they`ll add better pics ;)

The guild playing as NB and vice versa has already been confirmed. It was a design choice to make the models simple to use without being horribly generic within their own factions.

That being said though I would be sorely tempted to merc Heartsbane into a Neverborn list. The ability to spasam an enemy model into say Baby Kade or a tot cluster could make her pretty nifty.

Or Lilith?

Both her and Grimwell have a lot of movement tricks, which is a great refreshment for the guild faction.
She does feel a bit squishy though. 8ss for 7 wounds, Df6 and "regen 1"

Being witch hunters enables her to carry disrupt magic. But for a squishy model that wants to be close is not really a great plan.
I would consider giving her a lead lined coat. Looks like it could go a long way on her...

Also, making people walk into flamewall sounds fun? :P

Both her and Grimwell have a lot of movement tricks, which is a great refreshment for the guild faction.

She does feel a bit squishy though. 8ss for 7 wounds, Df6 and "regen 1"... atleast she can use soulstones.

Enforcers can`t use SS. She can have an upgrade though, which I don`t know I`ll use. She`s a decent scheme runner though. Interact, push 4" (on a 8+ of any suit), Interact and she has a Cg7 which is nice too.

Also, those Avatars are messing with my head :D

(1) "Hold Still, Dear..." (Ca:6, TN: 9 :tome, Rst: Wp  Rg: 10) Target model gains Condition until end of Turn "This model may not take Walk or Charge actions".

Requires a Tome but thats one powerful Action if you have a high Tome in hand...

I think I saw it in the FAQ.

31) Q: If two or more pieces of hazardous terrain overlap, and a model enters it, would the model suffer

more than one damage flip? For example, if Jaakuna Ubume’s aura overlaps with a physical piece of
hazardous terrain?
A: No. The model would only suffer a single damage flip.