any idea when missing models will be relased?

mattbird

I mean, what's really left after Gencon?

Kamaitchi

Tengu

10T Brother

Fermented River monk

komainu

knowing that that is all that's left is pretty freaking exciting! XD

Who knows, maybe we'll get a story kit like the brotherhood of the rats set and they'll lump the Komainu, Tengu, and Kamaitchi all in a box for easy buying. :P

But I'm not worried about it. I'm just happy Shenlong is finally coming out, and Brewmaster is on his way to my LGS!

• Like 2

Yes...counting the stuff announced for Gen Con, we're still missing the list Jeremy posted above:

Kamaitachi

Tengu

10T Brother

Fermented River Monk

Komainu

Ah, that's right. My suspicion would probably be by Black Friday of this year then. I did see a preview for the Komainu about a month ago or so though. Looked pretty nice!

Might be 1-2 of those available Black Friday, but BF doesn't typically have a ton of new releases (I think last few years, it's been the stuff still not released from GenCon, and a few kits that got bumped). The GenCon release list probably covers most releases until at least December, possibly January. After that is when I'd expect there to be a mix of Wave 2 and Wave 3 stuff (it won't necessarily be all Wave 2 stuff, since it depends what things they're able to get more quickly from the manufacturer).

We only have release schedules up to September, so Black Friday may be an option as it's some 4 months away at this point ;)

Editor's Note: I am not to be quoted, or trusted. I am just using logic and deductive reasoning. Like Sherlock Holmes, except without the cocaine and morphine abuse :D

So what you're saying is.... like Miss Marple then? :P

• Like 1

Justin posted in another thread about how Silent Ones just got sent off to be cast/produced. I'd expect all the other renders that weren't announced for Gencon are heading that way too. Black Friday seems like a good estimate to me as well. Hopefully Shenlong will be out in stores before then though.

No idea about the reliability of this. I am in no way connected to The Warstore, and I don't speak for Wyrd. This is just something from the internet to be taken with a large grain of salt. http://www.thewarstore.com/wyrdpreorders.html

At a glance, this looks all to be the stuff that Wyrd has already announced though.  Unless someone is seeing something that I'm not...