Miss Model - Gen Con 20...16?

Very cool looking model. If any of that "alright, boys, we've got work to do. Sorry pal, this is about to be very painful for you" attitude in her comes across in the plastic, it'll be phenomenal. I will someday enjoy turning her into some undead thing.

So, I'm kinda curious, about how long it takes for a concept to turn into actual artwork. Are we talking days, weeks, months? I'm sure there's a million variables and lots of back and forth, but basically, how long she's been in the works.

Would certainly like to see another pathfinder (Possibly  in a wolf or stag pelt) no idea what miss based name to give it. And if an alternate lawyer was made surely it should be miss trial,

Would also like to see some male versions of female model with mister based

pun names.

• Like 1

I'm not sure there's much I'd say that looks generic about her. She looks more like a brick sh-thouse to me

In other words... "plain as hell" and doesn't stand out - nothing notable or exciting... say, like even just something smal like the doctor from the starter having a skullsaw.

You put her in a group of guild guards (or anything really) and she'd look just like one - or just blend in and disappear in your crew.

Pretty sure Aaron's just being silly anyway - isn't this art from the rpg?