Guild Lawer Fees+1 (does it really stack?)

Erik1978

Question

Guild Lawyers have a Ca action called Special Damages which gives the target a permanent condition: Fees +1

Since conditions with +X are able to stack according to the rule book, does that mean I can have 2 Lawyers give the enemy Master this condition 4 times in one turn (on a good and lucky day) and that Master will then take 4 damage each time he damages another model with an attack?

Also, if someone has a way of removing a condition (witchling stalker for instance), will that remove a +1 at a time, or the entire condition in one go?

• Like 1

Lilith is pure cheat, I hate her!

"I'm gonna put my magical LoS blocking forest down here in front of me, now I cast pulling spells on you because I can see YOU through the forest, and when I pull you near enough, I kill you and you can't do anything about it because you can't see me!"

:angry:  :blast

But apart from reminding me of her, thanks for the clear-up.  :)

Yes the condition stacks, yes it will all be removed at once.

Outside of low Wp beaters (Teddy springs to mind but Lillith would actually make a pretty good target) stacking Fees isn't worth the trouble in my experience. 

Please note that Lilith is not a legal target for Special Damages, just like Myyrä said.

I like stacking Fees to +2, but then spread the love. Also, I'm never putting Fees on an Illuminated again. Wasted AP.

For real: Fees+2 does no more than +1 due to Armor, they heal the damage easily, and they do so much damage that they never refrain from attacking. It's just a bad deal.

Well what did you think you'd get from giving some paper work not to hurt anyone from a lawyer to a demon possessed drug addict with inhuman powers?

well, it works surprisingly well on undead...

It's a vestegial fear of bureocracy. Not even the Guild is immune to that.

Yes, it does stack. Yes, it gets removed in one go. Overall the best way is to put it on an enemy without armour or something. It works perfectly well against those that rely on pesky defensive triggers.

• Like 1

It's a vestegial fear of bureocracy. Not even the Guild is immune to that.

Yes, it does stack. Yes, it gets removed in one go. Overall the best way is to put it on an enemy without armour or something. It works perfectly well against those that rely on pesky defensive triggers.

Finally there is a way to prevent Colette from murdering everyone with her cane. ...except she doesn't murder anyone with it. ...aaand she's a master so it doesn't even work.

• Like 1

It's also pretty good against stuff with low-ish wounds that use other abilities to avoid damage, like Candy or Datsue-Ba. If you tag it on them early with the poison trigger it becomes quite a pain later on.

On the list of things to avoid Killjoy, Nekima and most other things with Black Blood. Turns out the legal system just makes them even angrier.

On the list of things to avoid Killjoy, Nekima and most other things with Black Blood. Turns out the legal system just makes them even angrier.

It's a pretty cool trick with Neverborn Lucius, though. Put Fees on your own Illumniated, put Black Blood on them with the Shaman, maul away. Season with some Pustules.

• Like 2

Please note that Lilith is not a legal target for Special Damages, just like Myyrä said.

I like stacking Fees to +2, but then spread the love. Also, I'm never putting Fees on an Illuminated again. Wasted AP.

I've put fees+1 on my own illuminated, when I've also had a BBS give them black blood. When they hit, they take the fees damage triggering the black blood for even more damage, then heal it with brill shaper and next turns regen keep them topped up.

• Like 2

I've put fees+1 on my own illuminated, when I've also had a BBS give them black blood. When they hit, they take the fees damage triggering the black blood for even more damage, then heal it with brill shaper and next turns regen keep them topped up.

That's exactly what I proposed above. So it really works? I'm astonished. Probably should play Neverborn, then.

Lilith is pure cheat, I hate her!

"I'm gonna put my magical LoS blocking forest down here in front of me, now I cast pulling spells on you because I can see YOU through the forest, and when I pull you near enough, I kill you and you can't do anything about it because you can't see me!"

:angry:  :blast

But apart from reminding me of her, thanks for the clear-up.  :)

If you're using Guild Lawyers, you should pair them with Death Marshalls. Pine-boxing that WP5 Lilith with a :+fate flip on the Marshall should keep her out of action for quite a long time :)

If you're using Guild Lawyers, you should pair them with Death Marshalls. Pine-boxing that WP5 Lilith with a :+fate flip on the Marshall should keep her out of action for quite a long time :)

Only works for Horror duels, not Wp duels.

You should pair them with Death Marshals regardless. Death Marshals are awesome.