Black Friday Sale

@masterdisaster did you order something that was held up by Wyrd (like Misaki boxes a long time ago at Gencon)

D.

Nope, I ordered Tara Smokey Black, Nicodem, Perdita & Miss Terious which also unlocked the Alt. Perdita for me. Maybe another few bits. I'm prepared to order again this year though and just put my previous experience down to a one off cock up with the customers / delivery people. 

For those of you asking - the sale is Thanksgiving through our company Birthday (also happens to be mine), which is December 2nd ... so a fair few number of days, just as we've done last year. Thanksgiving for those of you outside of the US is Thursday.

I do not post the exact time when we run this sale (I usually manage to kick it off quietly a few hours one direction or another) as it seems to create a frenzy of folks logging on and in the past we have had down time due to the flood of folks coming in. Hell, Alex, Kelly and myself spent about seven hours on the computer last year trying to figure out how a database got corrupted a few minutes after we hit 'go' and everyone flooded in. Got it sorted, but it was a sleepless Thanksgiving that's for sure.

We should also have pictures up of the stuff y'all are looking for over the next day or so before the sale goes up such the translucents, etc. 

• Like 8

Wondering if the special edition models (Miss Terious, for example) come with M2E cards with their artwork on them?

Also wondering what metals are kicking around the warehouse that will be 50% off? Will there be a list somewhere by Friday (ish)?

Thanks for sharing your birthday with the world, Nathan! :D

Wondering if the special edition models (Miss Terious, for example) come with M2E cards with their artwork on them?

Also wondering what metals are kicking around the warehouse that will be 50% off? Will there be a list somewhere by Friday (ish)?

Thanks for sharing your birthday with the world, Nathan! :D

They've come with cards with their artwork in the past.  I'd expect the same.

Haha, seems like these translucent miniatures seem to go really well ... I just wonder, don't you guys/girls actually paint your stuff?  :D

I think with all the transparents there's a desire to paint the master but not the other models.  For Raspy I'd probably dry brush some white over top to give it an icy look.  Dreamer seems really cool painted with these GL style constructs all around him.  Tara is the one I like the idea of best though, but the big challenge is that I'd love to paint her and leave her right arm transparent.