Black Friday Sale

Still not confirmation, I'm sad D':

But, I choose fedex so I hope it will come quickely when I'll have confirmation.... (last time the package was lost and.... I don't trust "la Poste" during the month of december)

Same here. Still no confirmation and used FedEx because I don't trust the local postal service. (90+ USD for the shipping!)

Got so excited I accidentally deleted my invoice as well.

These will be my first crews after getting a 1.0 Pandora box and never got to play or paint!

(I guess I'm diving back in to a game I never played.)

But it's so hard to be patient - i need my plasticrack! xD

On a more serious note, i just thought that the store wouldn't open until all the orders had shipped, so it seemed kinda weird that mine was still listed as "Processed" (not shipped) after so many days of the store having re-opened :)

Did i mention i need my plasticrack? :D

Yeah, more accurately the store stayed closed until we got out ahead of things more -- but people kept looking for the store to be open to check on things so I requested we open it a little earlier. It is not reflective of the process.

That said, I spend about 5 hours of my day verifying orders to be sent out, and I'm not the only one. Then there is a whole crew of people pulling orders for everyone and then packaging them up. The process is moving along very well, so I'd expect everything to be out soon.

I understand the impatience. Everyone wants their toys. I've been on both sides of it :) Trust me, it's moving as fast as we can!

• Like 1

Yeah, more accurately the store stayed closed until we got out ahead of things more -- but people kept looking for the store to be open to check on things so I requested we open it a little earlier. It is not reflective of the process.

That said, I spend about 5 hours of my day verifying orders to be sent out, and I'm not the only one. Then there is a whole crew of people pulling orders for everyone and then packaging them up. The process is moving along very well, so I'd expect everything to be out soon.

I understand the impatience. Everyone wants their toys. I've been on both sides of it :) Trust me, it's moving as fast as we can!

Thanks for your reply Aaron.

This is all actually great news. I am really happy that Wyrd is doing so good.

Sell more stuff, release more stuff, continue to produce the best TT game in the world.

Peace.