Black Friday Sale

ahh the wait, what fun!  however I was interested when checking out that it says that orders will be processed/shipped in the order they were placed. as such the european orders will be done before the US ones? (I'm right in thinking the US is still asleep at the moment, aren't I?)

No, you aren't ... :P

We will not start shipping orders until Tuesday the 2nd. They will not be sent out in order of placement.

But yeah, I also made my order an hour ago, so I would definately prefer if it would be the other way ^_^

Also, to those shipping to europe, which shipping method did you pick? The difference between standard (~25$) and priority (~40$) sounds ok. 15$ additional payment for half the time seems appropriate ... however those guys from FedEx must be insane actually. For me it would have cost 135$. So more than triple the price for 1-3 days less shipment ... aha ...

6b1cc1e094d25ec2bf90a2352bae038f9a6710c1

• Like 1

Also, to those shipping to europe, which shipping method did you pick? The difference between standard (~25$) and priority (~40$) sounds ok. 15$ additional payment for half the time seems appropriate ... however those guys from FedEx must be insane actually. For me it would have cost 135$. So more than triple the price for 1-3 days less shipment ... aha ...

Picking Royal Mail is the best option anyway.  Fedex always charge import duty.  With regular post you've got a chance it'll get through without them (neither mine or any of my friends Gencon orders got customs).

I was hoping for a Silent One or two or three but didn't get in soon enough.  Sigh--guess I'll keep using proxies :(

My first run through the store ended @$576.  I had to take a bunch of stuff out of my cart to drop it down to ~$312.  Kinda sad I won't be getting more, but I probably should hold some $$ back for things like groceries and rent (I suppose).

• Like 1

Picking Royal Mail is the best option anyway.  Fedex always charge import duty.  With regular post you've got a chance it'll get through without them (neither mine or any of my friends Gencon orders got customs).

Sadly Austria isn't royal enough, so no Royal Mail for us ... just ... "Mail" :D

• Like 1

Well, as I started this thread, I thought to let everyone know I got me a carver....yay. And a day glo dreamer.....

One thing I totally forgot was to pick up a widow weaver. I'd live to be able to add it to my order to avoid extra postage....is this possible? i hit the $300 already so not after any extra goodies. Shame if that last widow weaver is eat all lonely in the warehouse.....

Did a joint order with a friend, got some Ten Thunders to beef up my Misaki and McCabe crews.  Also got a vanessa box, bound by law(time to lawyer up, lady j!) and male through the breach box.  I am thinking I am make some male guild guards and civis out of them.  Between our orders we got over 300, so I am getting the performer for my McCabe crew.      

Well, that's disappointing. I suppose 'Friday' has a different meaning in the US! I'm away from the forums for a day and when I get back virtually the entire bloody metal Guild line is sold out and it's not even Friday yet! Just a tiny bit pissed off! I thought this sale was supposed to run from Friday? Ah well, c'est le vie!

Well, that's disappointing. I suppose 'Friday' has a different meaning in the US! I'm away from the forums for a day and when I get back virtually the entire bloody metal Guild line is sold out and it's not even Friday yet! Just a tiny bit pissed off! I thought this sale was supposed to run from Friday? Ah well, c'est le vie!

"black friday" is getting kind of insane in duration, and seems like it particularly jumped this year. One of the big companies (maybe Amazon?) started doing black friday starting with the first friday in november, for instance.

Now Black Friday is just "november big sale".

• Like 2