Black Friday Sale

I placed a 200$ worth order. I just couldn't spare 300$ for the toys I can get later. I actually don't like the special edition Performer and I prefer my old metal Bete Noir to the new one even if the transparent blood effect looks cool.
Meh, it's for the better. I've blown too much money on these orders in the past and I've got burnt...

Well, grabbed leveticus' crew and a bunch of old minis on the cheap- only real disappointments were snow storm and the mechanical rider being out of stock since I liked their old models...

Also, as with Linus, held back a bit this year (partially because I already got the cool LE crews in previous ones)

Yep.  Not even sure it's Friday anywhere either!

The sale was mentioned as starting on Thursday in this thread, wasn't it? At least that's why I went looking for it this morning.

A bit sad that I was too late to order a Miss Terious (what I wanted most!)but satisfied with the savings on old metal models (enough to make up for shipping) and finally owning a Tara crew.

Is there such a thing as being sadisfied?

The sale was mentioned as starting on Thursday in this thread, wasn't it? At least that's why I went looking for it this morning.

A bit sad that I was too late to order a Miss Terious (what I wanted most!)but satisfied with the savings on old metal models (enough to make up for shipping) and finally owning a Tara crew.

Is there such a thing as being sadisfied?

I don't think they ever said when the sale was starting.  In fact comments specifically mentioned they wouldn't mention when it would start so that the servers didn't crash (unless there's been a different comment that I've missed which is entirely possible).

Bit gutted they didn't announce the limited edition Nurse as being available but it's on the webby (and already sold out) but I actually prefer the new plastics anyway.

I've decided to order a grand total of Performer and Mannequin 2 (!) which a friend is putting on an order for me!  Already bought the Tara box which is the main thing I wanted.

• Like 1

There was no specific time but this

For those of you asking - the sale is Thanksgiving through our company Birthday (also happens to be mine), which is December 2nd ... so a fair few number of days, just as we've done last year. Thanksgiving for those of you outside of the US is Thursday.

And now back to my favourite part of ordering. The Wait

• Like 2

ahh the wait, what fun!  however I was interested when checking out that it says that orders will be processed/shipped in the order they were placed. as such the european orders will be done before the US ones? (I'm right in thinking the US is still asleep at the moment, aren't I?)