Black Friday Sale

No, some people just have different tastes to you.

And I agree with him. Not as cool as the metal version.

The original quote was in reply to somebody just asking if it was going to be free because they felt it was plain.  No mention of the metal one?!

It's Monday for me now but as we're about 5 hours ahead I guess we'll be waiting a little longer to find out!  It was probably all a tease and all we'll get is just one release announcement which will be all the old metal stock!

Guess I'll make some predictions to kill time which are:

Shen Long and Jack Daw crews both available (possibly a Nightmare edition of JD) as we've seen their full crew art spoiled already.

Carver as a free model when you spend over $100 (i.e. the Black Friday Miss) with possibly Johana and Miss Ery stocks being thrown in for larger orders

Nightmare Whisky Golem back on sale

Levi and Hoffman as pre-release

Dead Justice available (as previously mentioned I've just bought one privately so it'll be sod's law!)

TTB Hannah (possibly as another spend X $s incentive)

As for whether any other limited edition stuff will be available (if any) I have no idea but would be nice to see Santana and Hanging Trees.

• Like 1

@Oistene Welcome Aboard, it's a great game and a wonderful community. Black Friday is a good way to see what the company offers for pre-release, showing off it's upcoming work and generally getting a bit of a buzz going, unlike some other companies that keep things tight lipped.

As you may have seen the company owner, Nathan Caroland, is on this forum and is happy to drop subtle hints to the community.

D.