Black Friday Sale

3) Increasingly certain companies simply do not post to Australia at all and regardless of my resources or desire I can't get an order

Actually, Australia Post have very recently started up a new program where Aus Post have a US address to send stuff, which they forward back to Australia. It's called AusMate from memory, I got an email about it a few weeks ago. It's at least a good way to get around those "We don't wanna send to Australia" companies.

• Like 1

Please no TTB or I will cry after just buying one

Unfortunately I think this is one of the things most likely to be available (if you're referring to TTB Hannah) as it was only listed as limited edition and not KS exclusive during the the KS (I also want one even though I have warmed to regular Hannah now).  If TTB and Dead Justice is available we can sit in the corner sobbing together!

• Like 1

@Jonahmaul @J_D As regular Hannah is set for a December release I can't see them scuppering their sales of that by releasing a TTB Hannah for Black Friday. As it was listed as LE rather than KS exclusive I can see them selling them in the future, just not right at this minute.

Rest easy and yes I too just bought 1 for an inflated price but I was happy to.

D.

Hell, I just bought TtB Hannah and Nightmare Tara. Heh. I knew they might show up during the BF sale but I got good prices on both so I went ahead and jumped. It just leaves my BF budget for other things. And considering how fugly regular Hannah is I say "a TtB Hannah in the hand is worth two in the BF Sale" or something like that anyway