Name your five!

Clement

Who are your 5 models?  This is apparently a thing.

Nurse - So much amazing condition support

Belles - Because Belles

Necropunks - Nothing scheme runs quite like the punks

Chiaki - Condition removal and slow spam for when it's needed

Flesh Constructs? - Not sure on this one, but they're a huge wall of meat and hitty for a really great price point.

I'm noticing that all my "must haves" are wave 1, which is usually suspect, but nothing in wave 2 has really leapt out at me.   Maybe Valedictorian?  I've never actually fielded her so I'm not sure.

Rotten belle, You know why

Nurse, you also know why

Dead Doxy, fantastic piece for helping your own stuff move up the table, very efficient at moving herself and has a surprisingly good punch. Have her near something important and reap Fast as a reward.

Canine Remains, great little objective grabbers that can get into a scrap when needed and can debuff when needed.

Izamu, with Decaying aura he is death on wheels.

Mortimer- Chatty and he can make dudes walk for "free" and that ML 7!

Punk Zombies- awesome looking models, hard to wound and hard to kill and their katanas!

Nurse- obvious reasons

Necropunks- resilient little scheme grabbers

Toss up between Flesh Construct and Canine remains.  I like the tanky feel of the Flesh Construct but those dogs are pretty cheap, fun and fast.

I have my eye on the Yan Lo box due to Chiaki.  And I'm tempted by the Transmortis box.  I've only been playing M2E for 2 months so my play testing is rather limited.  But all those read like "must haves" same with Belles and Sybille and Izamu.  Looks like I need to order a few more crew boxes... :P

For me it's

- Belles (just plain amazing although annoying to face)

- Necropunks/Canine Remains/Crooligans (Incredible scheme runners and an easy summon)

- Izamu (He's just badass, I defy anybody to argue that point!)

- Punk Zombies/Iron Zombies (Punks are great! I even use them with 10T crews. Iron Zombies are just as good and specialize in killing stuff well)

- Toshiro (Buff wagon and all around amazing henchman)

On the subject of Necropunks, Canine Remains and Crooligans. These guys alone give a damn good argument towards saying ressers have the best scheme runners in the game although Terror Tots are certainly up there alongside Watchers. 

Can't believe more people haven't said Dead Doxy!

I play Ressers as my secondary faction but if I had to choose:

Dead Doxies - They are amazing for positioning and have a pretty decent attack themselves.
Valedictorian - She is just great for holding areas. She is fast,does good damage at length, and can deny triggers.
Rotten Belles - Obviously these gals are here. Great for messing with your opponent and tough.

Yin the Penangalan - This lady is so good at holding up models and with Unnerving Aura she is dishing out damage if models stay engaged with her or if they try disengage.
Necropunk - Now, I don't own these guys but they really do seem like very good and tough objective runners for 4 points.

• Like 1

I will almost always have at least one of each of these in a crew, and I would never take a 100SS pool without at least two of each.

1) Nurse - there are three different ways to stop an enemy model in its tracks using Meds. A must-take.

2) Rotten Belle - Sometimes you just have to use sexy undead wiles to get a model in (or out of) place.

3) Canine Remains - Great scheme runners and they are often ignored by opponents if they're hidden away.

4) Flesh Construct - as a McMourning player these are a must, and their Ceaseless Advance basically reduces your opponent's hand to five.

5) Students of Steel - throwing in the most appropriate Student for your enemy gives you a buffed beatstick, and their trigger removal can be very hand for tricky masters.

Hmmm -

Given that my model pool is only so big it's difficult for me to pick five models that I would take more often than not as most of my crews are made up by the same small collection of models but here goes:

1. Necropunk - As scheme runners go, I don't think you can beat these guys. Although I haven't tried Crooligans yet.

2. Chiaki - What's not to love here? Buffs, debuffs and condition removal. This girl is awesome.

3. Nurse - Another truly amazing support piece. I've found they tend to get left behind a little due to their low Wk and always wanting to keep an AP back for Take your Meds, but just beautiful when they do their stuff.

4. Rotten Belle - I don't think I need to really justify the inclusion of these girls, but for those that don't know, Lure is made of win.

5. Punk Zombie - This was tough call for the final piece. With a lot of nasty beatstick type models available it's always difficult to choose one, but I've found I tend to take Punks more often due to their cost and ability to deal with crowds as well as single opponents.

A strong case can be made for the inclusion of models like Izamu, Yin, the Iron Zombies, and Flesh constructs but I find they tend to only pop up in specific Strat/scheme combos. That being the case, I'm still pretty new at this and I'm sure if this question gets asked again in six weeks time I'd have a different top five ... Well ... I'd probably still have Belles :)