Previews from last night

mythicFOX

I really like it. Same sense of style, less blatant stage magician. 

I can see why others would prefer the old one (and I do like the old one a lot), but I definitely prefer this one just for that less glitzy look.

• Like 4

Awesome Mister Shine!  Thanks very much.

On the topic of Colette, before I even knew what Malifaux was I had picked up the Colette crew box because I paint and I liked her art on the box.  I revisited the box this week and I like the whole set.  What the hell's a Coryphee tho?  They come on a 40mm base...

Awesome Mister Shine!  Thanks very much.

On the topic of Colette, before I even knew what Malifaux was I had picked up the Colette crew box because I paint and I liked her art on the box.  I revisited the box this week and I like the whole set.  What the hell's a Coryphee tho?  They come on a 40mm base...

Mechanical dancing girl with massive blades for hands.

That's every bit as awesome as it sounds.

Mechanical dancing girl with massive blades for hands.

That's every bit as awesome as it sounds.

I've got mannequins from the crew box, but they come on 30mm bases.  Are coryphées big?  I'm wondering because I was looking at their stat card last night and it said they come on a 40mm base?

Where is the 'goth' coming from?

From Hot Topic, I think.

I've got mannequins from the crew box, but they come on 30mm bases.  Are coryphées big?  I'm wondering because I was looking at their stat card last night and it said they come on a 40mm base?

They are in a wide stance:

https://www.google.fi/search?q=coryphee+malifaux&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=4x3ZU8naCeb9ygOm2ICABQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=955

What a disappointment with the new Colette.

I wanted to buy the metal one but it was difficult to get one. Then with the move into plastic i thought it was worthwhile to wait...what a mistake!

I hope the 3d renderer is not finished and she's not in production so they can make some modifications before her finalization!

• Like 2

I personally think part of the whole appeal of Colette from a modeling perspective was all the fun ruffles, and frilly dresses the performers and Colette and performers wore. The new artwork is not bad, per say, but it loses all that appeal. Her dress is plain boring. I think it comes to something when Karina's model has a more frilly and fun dress to paint than THE burlesque performer's does. 

• Like 6

And Im not feeling goth there at all, seems more steampunkish to normal, to me.

She looks like she's ready to change the oil on someone's car, in my opinion.  Doesn't look like a showgirl or burlesque dancer at all.  Probably one of my least favorite remodels in M2E.