Sexy art and renders!

http://imgur.com/fzQOuSk

For some reason the Image option breaks when I try to use it. Does the image option not like redirectors like imgur or am I screwing it up somehow?

You need to right click the pic and choose "copy URL" and then paste that between the img-tags.

That's a sweet concept, though I wish the rooster was a bit more unearthly. Now it looks too normal IMO. Thank you for posting!

Can't say that I like the new nekima at all. To me it seems they got the medium of the sculpts reversed, the new Nekima looks Static, and would have been much better in metal. The old Nekima is much more dynamic and cool looking, and had she been done in plastic would have been such an amazing model.

the others are all interesting, but for my taste the performer, as it were, steals the show.

Agreed, and I said as much on A Wyrd Place.

Going by the clawed hand and the inhuman rictus grin...  I'd want to say some kind of Mimic like Lucius.

But it might go in another direction.  That's not a guild duster, assuming the guard have *any* kind of uniform left.  That makes it not an autopsy.

I wonder if we've got a mister this year.

...and this is not Rafkin according to Eric.

gallery_23883_191_5259.jpg

I have a strange feeling that is adult Kade to go with Adult Candy.

And as far as the models, You have to admit the cross faction stuff that Wyrd has been doing with M2E is flat out insidious.

I used to be full on Neverborn, but now with Lucius as a usable master.... I might swing over through Hoffman and then into Arcanist just to use that Performer model though. Damn is she good.

I used to be full on Neverborn, but now with Lucius as a usable master.... I might swing over through Hoffman and then into Arcanist just to use that Performer model though. Damn is she good.

Performers are Mercs. You can use her anyway.

Still a valid plan, though. :D

I'm slightly disappointed that the giant roosters are literally just...giant roosters.  There's nothing monstrous or alien about them at all.  I'd assume a 4-foot-tall rooster would be a different species and not look exactly like it's a miniature counterpart.

Oh well, still cool.

• Like 1

I'm slightly disappointed that the giant roosters are literally just...giant roosters.  There's nothing monstrous or alien about them at all.  I'd assume a 4-foot-tall rooster would be a different species and not look exactly like it's a miniature counterpart.

Oh well, still cool.

That's where paint and artistic license comes in. Make 'em as alien as you want. Like Matt Sophisticat's green piggies. :-)

First time I looked at this thread, I saw the title and thought "oh dear", clicked on the link, first image I saw was Nekima and I took her as some cheap demon chick by an other company, closed the tab and left the thread. Only now do I realise that there was all sorts of Malifaux goodness in there. Still not sold on Nekima, but loving the Gremlins. The Bayou Boss set totally sold their faction to me, the quality of those models is immense. Lots to look forward to =]

• Like 1