New Art on Twitter

Dirial

Eric twittered page 42, which shows Molly and supposedly Crooligans:

<pic>

I was already a fan of the new Molly, and I have to say the new Crooligans look great as well.  I like how the one on the right seems to be wielding a broken piece of wrought iron fence as his weapon.

Why thank you.  Hoarcats are cute.  Only thing I can think of with the Doppelganger is "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel!"

I'd say both are improvements over the metals, though...depending on how Doppel's back looks.

What kind of change are you expecting in her back?  I dont expect it will be very different. 

What kind of change are you expecting in her back?  I dont expect it will be very different. 

Yeah, the back is where the money is. The original one was fantastic in the back with the musculature and the skin growing over it....you could almost see it moving....really well done. Can't really judge this one until we see the back.

Yeah, the back is where the money is. The original one was fantastic in the back with the musculature and the skin growing over it....you could almost see it moving....really well done. Can't really judge this one until we see the back.

I agree the back of the old model is the best bit and I love that model because of it.  I think I will like the new plastic much better than the old if they made the back look really good with some decent plastic detail.  I hope it isnt changed too much though as that feeling of movement you describe is really what makes Doppel for me.