New artwork

Cyphre

Trixiebelle is amazing! Hahahah! Awesome! Jack Daw is kinda downer. I thought he would be something more. Lone Swordsman isn't bad, I was just waiting for something more Wyrdish, that looks too, what's the word I'm looking for, I'm blacking out, too basic Samurai war game infantry.

EDIT: I really dig Molly.

Huh, hadn't seen Jack before. I like him, I'm surprised he's not floating on his noose again though. Definitely a want, and now I'm even more curious what his box will look like.

Also a fan of the lone swordsman being dressed for combat, rather than just in kimono. And the fact that he's Toshiro Mifune...

Molly still seems way too girlish and giggly cheerful to me, but there was bound to be something I wasn't a particular fan of in the new stuff!

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of Jack Daws pose, it looks more Dragonball Z character than tortured spirit walking the world looking for justice. I'm also not a fan of Mollys pose, if only because that's going to be a pain keeping her attached to a base, seriously Wyrd, you make tiny plastic miniatures, please stop making them stand on the toes of one foot. T.T Other than that, I like them, the lone swordsman looks awesome.

• Like 1

Have to agree with the Molly skipping thing, I love the art (seeing her actually smile is refreshing since I believe she is actually quite playful despite her condition), but another plastic model holding on by a smidgen of the base can be a bit daunting.

Jack Daw is sort of growing on me though...

As for Ironsides, I already said this the first time her art was shown, but I'll just restate my opinion of  "NEEDS MORE BEEF!"

• Like 2

Jack Daw's art is spectacular - first time I've seen the M2E art for him.

Ironsides just makes me want her everytime someone flashes her art - lovely woman, that.

Molly looks appropriately gleeful, though her outfit continues to make her look a bit plain compared to other masters.  She'll need something special on her base to draw attention to her, I'm sure.

The Lone Swordsman is boring - there are starter crew minions with more character.  Ho hum.

• Like 1

The trixibelle art just makes me sad.

The rest is great.

Yeah, I saw mention in another thread that people were very upset about Trixibelle and wondered how it could be as bad as all that. Now I know. :/

Ironsides is doing solid work making up for it, though.