Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

I really don't think it's an oversight. Models with Chatty are already immune to those two Schemes, so what's the issue with two Masters and a Henchman with a counter to them? Just target other models. You know your opponents crew before you select Schemes anyway.

Using Leveticus, you can only score all 3 VP for Assassinate if you take a model that can kill buried models, since he auto-buries when he would be killed or sacrificed. Buried models only count as killed at the end of the game. He's a great counter to the Assassinate scheme himself. Masters are better and worse at different things, and having three models in the game that are poor targets for 2 Schemes isn't really a balance issue.

So, I'd say for the Wiki, definitely leave it as Burning and Poison right now.

Whether Dreamer/Levy can clear Cursed Object is a really interesting question, but the proper place to settle it is the rules section and the FAQ, not the Wiki.

I don't think the Wiki is the right place to establish contentious rules questions. It's a place to give advice to other players on how to play. This could include settled rules questions that might not be obvious, but if there's still a lack of clarity on it, it's best left to the Rules section of the forum, yeah?

As of now, we have 100% coverage!

Every model that's released has a page!

This is very very exciting! Thanks to everyone.

PullMyFinger as a Wiki is far from done, of course. It's a Wiki; it's never done. If you see a page that's missing something, jump in and fix it! If you play a game and learn an important lesson, note it in the appropriate Wiki entry! Many pages still have sections that are light, and every page could always use improvement.

All the same, though, I'm very very excited about this. We have a complete Wiki!

Congratulations and thanks to everyone who has participated!

• Like 1

Just an FYI, I updated a line in the Dreamer's PMF wiki regarding burying Dreamer to bring out LCB in the Tactics section.  It mentioned using this to remove conditions and then gave examples.  Specifically it listed distract and cursed object.  I removed those and swapped in Burning and Poison because those schemes specifically state that those specific conditions can't be removed except by the specific action granted by the scheme.

Not sure if there are similar issues with other condition removing verbiage for other models but something to be aware of when strategerizing for models.

Oh, hey! It looks like Justin has weighed in and you actually can remove these with Dreamer's Ability. I updated the page to note this explicitly, and linked to Justin's post about it.

I'm not sure if linking to Justin's post is really something that should be done.  He's said multiple times that he doesn't want to recreate the "rules marshal" effect of last edition, and that "official" rulings will be in the FAQ, not on the forum here.  Could we just explain the reasoning behind why Conditions are removed (ie, they're being removed by an ability and not an action) and leave it at that?

Justin's reasons for not having "Rules Marshall" posts are perfectly valid for Wyrd, who obviously don't want players having to trawl forums for FAQs, but that is no reason why the Wiki cannot be as comprehensive as possible, and point people to an available ruling.

Hello friends.  Sorry I've been away for awhile, got caught up finishing school.

Anyway, 

Was looking through the M2E Ramos page today and noticed that under Tactics and Tips that the Electrical Creation link was not going anywhere and ended up on a 404 page.  I went ahead and reanchored the link to the correct M2E EC page.

• Like 2

Reading through the Tara tactica, and found a slight mishap.

It says, and I paraphrase, that Tara is good at deliver the message, because she can move a lot, and has up to 6 ap a turn. This seems to imply that Tara is delivering the message, which a master can't do.

Coincidentally, she is still amazing at deliver the message, but it because with her delivery upgrade, she can plop an unactivted, potentially fast model right in their face late in the turn, so my qualm isn't that it's wrong, just half wrong.

edit: I went ahead and tweaked it. Fixed.

• Like 3

Ohh what did you get Dirial? I got Ramos and the Flesh Construct with Victim (soon to be Guild Executioner).

Flesh Construct I got as well. And a MCMourning crew. Well, technically he's Guild, too, but damn, do the Ressers ever so tempt me. It's gonna be harder after this.

Oh, and congratulations to your Ramos. Take your time with building, and mind the instructions BEFORE cutting legs out of the sprue.

• Like 1

In the process of redoing my old Malifaux on a budget threads, but thinking I may just compile that info into the "Starting Malifaux" portions of PMF. Still waiting for a lot of crew box and model info before I can really redo it, but I can at least start the basic over view of what to consider for your initial purchases.