Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Hey folks!

PullMyFinger (the Malifaux tactica Wiki) is an awesome resource. It was really how I first learned how to play and understand the game, and I still learn a lot from it.

But right now, there's a lot of empty territory.

Here's what I'd like: I would like to get useful information in the PMF page for every master by the end of July.

EMPTY:
The following Masters don't have any content at all (as of June 9, 2014). 

None! Isn't that a hoot?

LIGHT:
The following Masters have very light or incomplete content on their pages (as of June 9, 2014). These need claiming too, but not as urgently.

GOOD:
The following Masters have content on their pages, at least the basics and in some cases much more (as of June 9, 2014). They may not be perfect, but they've got all the basic content. We need more of these!

Sonnia Criid
Seamus
Tara
Marcus
Ramos
Rasputina
The Dreamer (CLAIMED! Godlyness and Zfiend)
Collodi
Hamelin
Leveticus
Som'er Teeth Jones

Lilith (CLAIMED! Joel)
The Brewmaster (FINISHED! Rgarbanzo)

Lucas McCabe (FINISHED! Lemonconstruct)

Mei Feng (CLAIMED! Matney X)
Ironsides (CLAIMED! Brdparker)

Mah Tucket (CLAIMED! Docbungle)
Wong (CLAIMED! Dero23)

Viktoria of Ashes (CLAIMED! Mousketeer)

Kaeris (FINISHED! hippodruid and Archmage)

Ulix (CLAIMED! Lemonconstruct)

Molly Squiddpidge (CLAIMED! Fancyhat)

GREAT:
The following Masters are completely filled out, with art, solid discussions, summaries of abilities, and advice on how to use them (as of May 19, 2014). These are excellent and thorough articles:

Pandora (FINISHED! Therat)

Lucius (FINISHED! Minimumphase)

Colette (FINISHED! Mister Shine)

Nicodem (FINISHED! Grandpapanurgl & Brdparker)

Kirai (FINISHED! PraetorDragon)

Hoffman (FINISHED! Entrepeninja)
Jack Daw (FINISHED! Mindshred)
Ophelia LaCroix (FINISHED! Rgarbanzo)
Von Schill (FINISHED! Csonti)

Shenlong (FINISHED! Ezyryder)

Misaki (FINISHED! Razhem)

Lady Justice (FINISHED! Dirial)

Jakob Lynch (FINISHED! Ezyryder)

Yan Lo (FINISHED! PraetorDragon)

McMourning (FINISHED! EntrepeNinja)

Perdita (FINISHED! Asyouwish78 signed up, but Dirial ended up doing a lot of work here.)

Zoraida (FINISHED! rgarbanzo and Hateful Darkblack)

Can you help?

Here's what I'd like you to do:
1. Look at this list above. Pick someone you think you can write about, whom no one else has claimed.
2. Claim that Master. I'll update this to show them as claimed, and you can start working on it.
3. Write content for that Master by June. It doesn't need to be perfect, but it's much better if the content is coming from someone who has played the Master before.
4. If you copy content from someone's posted tactica, be sure to ask permission first before you post it to PMF. I've never seen anyone say no to this request, to be honest.
5. Update with your results here. If you don't think you can do one that you signed up for, that's okay. Just let me know and I'll post it as open again.
6. Just claim one at a time. Once you've done one, you can start with another.

I'll consider this project happily complete if every Master is on the GOOD list by the start of July. I'll probably start picking up any stray content that isn't done in July and write something for it, but I'm hoping other people jump in!

Please, adopt a tactica. The Master you save could be your own.

Minion Threads

There are now a few separate threads to track improving non-Master models for each faction. See those if you'd like to coordinate and sign up on those.

Guild (thanks Dirial!)

Neverborn (thanks TheRat!)

Ten Thunders (thanks Razhem!)

Ressurectionists (thanks PraetorDragon!)

Gremlins

Arcanists (thanks rythos42!)

• Like 1

LETS GET FREE THINGS

Ok, so to encourage people to be awesome Im going to be giving out a Miss Step to a random someone who completes a tactica. A random someone who isn't me. But hey, write up a tactica, let the thread know you've completed a Master and I'll throw your name in the draw for the awesome Gen-Con exclusive:

ZxYQ3DP.jpg

wlYXcFY.jpg

• Like 2

Tell ya what ...

For everyone that participates and helps populate and finish up what is needed on the wiki we'll have put into a raffle for prize goodies - a total of five winners in all. 

I'll have the warehouse put together several 'grab bag' style boxes which will include a full crew set and a couple add ons and maybe something or another tossed in for good measure. What they are, who they go to .. well that'll be a surprise for the participants and winners. 

As Hateful Darkblack and Mister Shine have already started working on this or doing the rah rah raffle to help things out, both of them will be getting something as well by way of thanks. In the mean time though, one of you fellas will have to keep up with the participants, and the status, of the wiki and when it's all said and done, provide both Justin and myself a list and we'll see what we can do as thanks in kind.

See that .. I just made them do all the work. :)

Seriously though folks - it's appreciated, and we'll see if we can't get Ratty to drop by and help out visually with the site over the next month as well. 

• Like 9