That One Model...

Emberlost

Well I was at Element Games last week picking up some more stuff for my Ressers, and I couldn't help myself from buying the new plastic Killjoy. At 13SS I'm highly unlikely to ever field him with my Ressers but now I'm planning a Jack Daw crew just so I have something to do with him.

Originally it was Lady J and the Guild in general that sucked me in.  Then I got other commitments and sold all the metals.

When M2e was released I got a couple of games at my LGS and once again Lady J was the first crew I purchased.  Again I seem to be collecting Guild but am sticking to the plastics for now. So Perdita and Sonnia crews have followed.

Then I saw the Ronin figures and thought...yep.  So I got the Viks box set.

Then I saw the Rotten Belles and now have Seamus crew too!

I like the look of all of the Pandora crew so might purchase soon, but I really like the Beckoner models..but don't like the illuminated models so am undecided on whether to pick up Lynch or not.

And I will Definitely be getting Colettes crew again when the plastics are released..i mean, who doesn't love showgirls!!?

mine I didnt actually see until i decided i was going to play. a buddy told me about this 'new' game that didnt use dice (being a 'cursed dice' warhammer player i was intregued by the notion of actually controlling the outcome of a game). he told me about the factions describing Neverborn as basically demons and what not and mentioned Collodi. Being a huge fan of the Puppetmaster movie series (of which i own all of now) I knew that he was the guy for me. I sent another buddy with some money to pick up his box (still never actually seeing the models) and proceeded to learn how to play the game via Collodi. I was destroyed pretty much every game I played for a month (primarily playing against Perdita or Pandy) but eventually I learned the shinnanigans that was 1.5 Collodi. THEN I started with the Zoraida/Collodi. After that I couldnt help but grin when I heard, "I'll play as long as you dont play Zoraida/Collodi." 

Still have plans in my head to sculpt a Puppetmaster themed Collodi crew. One day . . . 

I got into Malifaux late in 1.5 and really wanted a plastic crew. I read up on the background and was sold on Lynch. Opened the box and loved the Lynch model and all of the illuminated, even if I had to in the damn thing. Then put Huggy together......shame really. Still love Lynch though. 

Kaeris.  But don't have the crew up and going yet.  Don't see how Wyrd can top the metal version.

Also, The Dreamer but only because I got my hands on a NE LCB, which is both an amazing model and also a cool collector's piece.  For those reasons I am having my local amazing painting do up the crew, I'd hate to see what crap I would have slung onto it!

• Like 1