How many Malifaux models do you own

Bienivrai

I was just making a count of how many Malifaux models I owned and I just hit the 1oo mark (including 8 models soon to arrive)! How many malifaux models do you own ?

We always say Malifaux is a skirmish game and we don't need much model which is true in a sense that I never usualy play with more than 15 models top at the same time but that is more model than all the 40k models I own (2500k of CSM). Love those Wyrd models. Thank you Wyrd!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots and lots, The only faction I do not have any models for is Arcanists but I have complete line or near complete line of all the other factions. Oddly my guild has the highest percentage of finished models followed by Ressers. I cannot field a fully painted list of my neverborn, which I need to address when I have more time and I am not playing Skyrim.

106 from first two books, 2 nightmare editions, miss pack and alternate gunslinger gets me to 110. most factions except for arcanists. oh and 5 lovely teddy puppets somewhere in the worlds post system. all in all id say over half painted now. aiming to finish them all for feb next year. sadly i just want more everytime i see new releases. and god help me when i get my book three through.

Everything except Marcus, Molly, the two Gremlin boxes, and McMourning. Most of it is painted too with the exception of two Guild crews, Ramos, and Colette's crews. My goal is to have everything done by April. 147 painted and based models total so far, and another 62ish waiting to be painted. I think I'm approaching the addiction threshhold.

Edited by hijynx