Arcanist Avatars

Mentat_Canis

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and sonnia has the power of an arcanist, and hoffman acctually IS an arcanist, he just doesn't know it yet, if you read the fluff, it's only natural that sonnia has this avatar,

lady j, the same, she was in a building, surrounded by necrotic powers, and the building collapsed when the event happened, don't you think that the event allowed her to take some of the part undead powers from the judge and the necrotic energy in the air the save herself?

So it seems Lilith's avatar is going to focus on the nature / terrain aspect of her, instead the mother of monsters aspect, ie. finally being able to pop out Terror Tots the way that Ramos pops out Steampunk Arachnids (and Electrical creations). That's been one of my complaints about running her. I can spend blood counters to make my Tots into Young into Mature Nephilim, but late game, if I'm out of Tots and my Young and Mature take a beating, I can't replace them. Meanwhile, Ressers and Arcanists (and Leveticus) can keep getting replacement troops.

So it seems Lilith's avatar is going to focus on the nature / terrain aspect of her, instead the mother of monsters aspect, ie. finally being able to pop out Terror Tots the way that Ramos pops out Steampunk Arachnids (and Electrical creations). That's been one of my complaints about running her. I can spend blood counters to make my Tots into Young into Mature Nephilim, but late game, if I'm out of Tots and my Young and Mature take a beating, I can't replace them. Meanwhile, Ressers and Arcanists (and Leveticus) can keep getting replacement troops.

That is an intended weakness though. Lilith leads a crew of truly elite models bought for bargain price, which can be made even cheaper by growing Tots. They are not intended to be replaceable.

I wouldn't be surprised, on the other hand, if the "dryad" Lilith could heal her elite models.

Where the opponent is really tough for Neverborn (and especially Lilith) to outdamage (and the mobility alone is not enough to avoid conflict), you can grab your VP from Kidnap and similar Schemes - there's a reason why these practically auto-complete against crews that summon and sacrifice large amounts of cheap models.

For seven pages, this thread contains nothing but garbage. I wanna see or hear some sneak peak info on book 3 arcanist stuff/

That would be in that other Arcanist Avatar thread. Y'know, the one that hasn't been written yet. Cause no one knows anything yet. :D

For seven pages, this thread contains nothing but garbage. I wanna see or hear some sneak peak info on book 3 arcanist stuff/

Don't sweat it man, ignore the rest and just wait patiently. There isn't any info out there yet for the Arcanist Avatars besides the A. Raspy tease in the smilies. Most likely you'll see some teasers for them soon enough in the Announcement section of the boards. Best I can say sadly.

Don't sweat it man, ignore the rest and just wait patiently. There isn't any info out there yet for the Arcanist Avatars besides the A. Raspy tease in the smilies. Most likely you'll see some teasers for them soon enough in the Announcement section of the boards. Best I can say sadly.

I do hope Colette is riding a giant mechanical dove

Marcus,well he is asking to transform into a big beast werewolf style,so keep similar features so obviously Marcus, but muscled up and animal like, but not as chunky as Seamus's Avatar.

So what you're saying is that Marcus shall receive a little love, but not as much as the other masters. Yep, seems pretty par for the course s'far :)