Gaining Grounds 2018

LordZombie

5 hours ago, Angelshard said:

Is there any clue how long after?

I'm almost certain we'll see it before the end of 2018. 

I'm pretty sure we'll see it before the end of 2017. 

We'll probably see it shortly after Aaron recovers from the hectic nightmare that is Gencon, and the subsequent online order onslaught. (which will take them a week or so to get sorted) so possibly by the end of this month

COLLECT EVIDENCE
This Scheme may not start revealed. Reveal this Scheme
once this Crew has scored any VP from it.

If a friendly model takes a (1) Interact Action and
removes 1 or more enemy Scheme Markers, score 1 VP.

At the end of the Turn, if this Scheme is revealed and
the opponent does not have any Scheme Markers at
least 6" outside of their deployment zone, score 1 VP.

From Kowal. So if I never drop a sheme marker my opponent never reveals this scheme. If they never reveal it they cannot collect points from me for having no scheme markers. Whoops.

i think Symbol of Authority would be more interesting if both place 2 of the markers close to the middle. instead of their deployment zones.

that or make it so you cannot take the ones you put down (so you need to interact opponents) and make them 2vp instead.

Something I noticed about new Frame for Murder or as it is now called Take One For The Team

It makes 0 cost models pretty dump for it like Viktoria of Blood and Hungering Darkness. This means they can be suckers and always score 2 points if they die. 3 If it is 3rd turn or before. I am thinking this is not meant to be like this. Maybe add "With soulstone cost 1 or more."

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ookami_Tez said:

Something I noticed about new Frame for Murder or as it is now called Take One For The Team

It makes 0 cost models pretty dump for it like Viktoria of Blood and Hungering Darkness. This means they can be suckers and always score 2 points if they die. 3 If it is 3rd turn or before. I am thinking this is not meant to be like this. Maybe add "With soulstone cost 1 or more."

That's a really good discussion point. Can I copy it into the GG2018 beta forum, or could you post that there yourself?