Ressers: Who are you leading your crews with in scraps?

Toonook

Saw the guild doing this and figured it's be interesting to see which masters are getting the most regular use in our faction. Have at it!

And yes, I did copy and paste the poll title before I noticed those uneducated guild couldn't spell

Edited by Toonook

I started with Seamus and am having fun with aSeamus at the moment. I'm trying to give McMourning a try but seem to run into overpowered Guild every time he's on the table. I am also going to try to support the effort to make Molly a better leader (Molly 2012)

I usually use McMourning, he was the first master I got, and the mad scientist, frankenstien/herbert west theme appealed to me, plus he was close to a character I play in a steampunk roleplaying community. I'm starting to use Nicodem, seamus and Molly more often though, and just beat Leveticus with Seamus and Molly yesterday. I also have Kirai coming in the mail.

He was once seen giving a disembodied head directions to the nearest pub.

Reporters have written posthumous articles about him.

Three headed animals of dubious origin call him brother.

He is the most interesting man in Malifaux.

"I don't always play ressers, but when I do I play Molly."

"Stay undead my friends."

I started Ressers with Seamus, then picked up McMourning after the NOVA Open last year when Z handed me my face with Hoffman. I learned that McMourning is pretty awesome against the guild as a whole, so I figured he'd be an efficient purchase, which he was. Many months later (and post picking up Kirai around New Years) I still use McMourning most often. He just kills things far to well, and it's a pretty efficient way of solving problems I have found. His Avatar is a nice addition as well now that it's out, and the Nurse will give you a turn of absolute craziness. Cb 10 attacks are very good, especially when they enable the creation of Adam for great justice.

McMourning... Probably gonna pick up Seamus and Nic sometime in the future, maybe lil' Molly to.

Kirai is not necromantic enough, spirits... pfft. Corpses and stray body parts ftw!

Spirits = Not necromancy

Ghosts = Necromancy

Corpses = Necromancy

Body Bits = Sciency Necromancy

You should read about the Giovanni Clan in Vampire the Masquerade. :P

Their whole mythos is based on "spiritual" necromancy.