[Errata Request] Pandora

96p

Question

Now that we finally got that shiny bury and Dreamer errata, I'd like to express my wish for an errata on 2 of Pandoras skills that keep getting abused (yes by me too... ashes on my head)

(1) Dementia: Target ENEMY model must succeed in a Wp13 Duel before taking any Action, or the Action automatically fails.

Keeping sorrows or totems from casting Dementia on Pandora making her literally fast as a lightning bolt.

Friendly Woes in base contact with PANDORA receive +1 Wp, receive the effects of any spells affecting it, and may use its (0) Actions as if they were their own.

Keeps the Doppelganger from copiing this ability to enable any woe to use his (0)Mimic

• Answers 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

That used to be my old tournament list (Pandy, Poltergeist, DG, 2x Sorrows, Jackdaw, 1x Stitched) and I won every game no matter what just by mimicking Emotional Trauma -

"I have four lots of Emotional Trauma affecting you, now meet JackDaw so you can't cheat or use soulstones...and here's comes Pandora :)"

Some people were glad I went to Hamelin *wink*

I'm crying just thinking about that list lol.

I thout this was only true when he is hired as a mercinary as a henchman...if hes taken with vik, your still open to hire most other mercinaries

Yeah I meant as a mercenary henchman. When hired with the viks there are no problems. It just gets a little confusing differentiating between Mercenary minions and minions hired as mercenaries.

That used to be my old tournament list (Pandy, Poltergeist, DG, 2x Sorrows, Jackdaw, 1x Stitched) and I won every game no matter what just by mimicking Emotional Trauma -

"I have four lots of Emotional Trauma affecting you, now meet JackDaw so you can't cheat or use soulstones...and here's comes Pandora :)"

Some people were glad I went to Hamelin *wink*

Hah! that is almost spot on to what i use minus the totem, My point was though that no one seems to be still doing that now at top tables seeming to prefer hamlin and dreamer.

Is also why i feel that ET just needs to be reworded if she were to be errated

i tried out this build some days ago: Pandy Poltergeist DG 2x Sorrows Madness and kade... at 25 SS ^^ against a nico crew... well round 3everyone was dead on nicos side... and i had 4 wounds in total on pandy... that was slightly "ouch"

but i have to say that my adversary was not as used to the game as myself and had no knowledge of these "taktic" i actually think it can easily be countered by using ranged and blasts (sorrows acctually are not that hard to kill aren't they?) and by just "rushing" your enemy with cannonfodder (every faction has these...) while somebody else gets your schemees andd strategies done and thus you earn the VP...

The main problem is that people still think somehow the game revolves about killing off the opponent crew... which is just wrong.

Your "easy counter" of course assumes that your crew (that you selected based on your strategy before you even knew you were facing the Pandora Unhealthy Relationship Brigade) contains ranged offense, blasts, cannon fodder and objective grabbers. Unless you're psychic, this is very unlikely to have happened!

As Pandora I'd be able to kill off all of your cannon fodder in a single turn using only my (0) action.

Mike

Your "easy counter" of course assumes that your crew (that you selected based on your strategy before you even knew you were facing the Pandora Unhealthy Relationship Brigade) contains ranged offense, blasts, cannon fodder and objective grabbers. Unless you're psychic, this is very unlikely to have happened!

Actually this isn't true. The weakness to blasts and AoE effects in general is a common trait of several otherwise tough to counter crews.

There are crews with no easy access to such type of attack (Lilith's Brood for example) and it must clearly be an intended weakness. Other than that, it is hard to imagine someone not bringing at least some blasts and pulses to the fight.

jup. And what people always seem to forget: kill all the sorrows and the DG and the "deathzone" isn't that super killy anymore. also Pandy has real issues with getting Objektives done if she decides to max out her Death by trauma Mechanic. Sorrows are insignificant. and clinging to the DG is a must for this style of play... and targeting him/sorrows is so much easier than going for Pandy. Sure Pandy can hold off and wreck Crews all alone but to achieve this she needs quite some time and some Soulstones.