Avatar-Inspired Lord Chompy Bits and Dreamer

popg0estheworld

Unfortunately, it may be a few weeks before I can turn my attention back to Lord Chompy Bits and crew- I have a few important commission pieces to finish before I can work on my own stuff again.

Weeks?! Nooooooooooo! :(

I'd expect that sort of teasing from EricJ.. but not from you! :(:D

***UPDATE***

I know I said no updated for a few weeks, but while the primer was setting on my commission pieces I got a little more construction work done...

Dreamer-

DreamerandCOppelius006-Copy.jpg

DreamerandCOppelius007-Copy.jpg

I primed the Dreamer just so he would be ready to paint when I get the chance, but I left the back because there is going to be a Daydream perched on the headboard (and I still need to buy them). The bed magnetizes together for display.

Coppelius-

DreamerandCOppelius009-Copy.jpg

In case the picture is too dark, Coppelius is stanging near/on a dresser, with the drawer filled with eyeballs (made from lead buckshot). I will probably have some toys or something on top of the dresser in the finished product.

So far, I have fun ideas for basing the daydreams and one of the alps. However, I need ideas for basing two more alps, the stitched together, and an insidious madness. Any ideas? Worst case scenario, I just default to orphanage bases.