Super Dungeon Explore - A Christmas Version

Brushmistress

Um - not sure. :) She's on a 40mm base - I reckon she stands at 35mm tall or so.

First and foremost, it looks great!

As for size, I've got my promo SDE mage standing right next to Bete Noir from Wyrd, and they are EXACTLY the same height.

update - terrible pic taken from phone for size comparison:

SDEsizecomparison.jpg

Edited by thetang22

Yay for brushmistress! Its nice to see more work :)

@ tang: You still havent painted one yet ;P ?

Nah....I JUST got them on Monday (we won't get into the delivery issue... luckily John Cadice of Soda Pop is a nice guy to handle issues).

It's been a hectic work week so far, especially after driving 20 hours (round trip) to see family over the holidays. Probably will be the weekend before I get any serious time to devote towards painting. And - I'm working on getting my SDE modular dungeon finished enough to use at Christmas.

I already have my paint scheme chosen for the Paladin, but I'm thinking I'm going to convert his sword arm to point out forward. That way you will see more of the armor details, and he will hopefully look more like the aggressor that way.

I'm also trying to decide how much time and effort I want to put into the painting. I plan to game with these, but I would like to have them look nice too. Obviously nothing as nice as BrushMistress' :) but better than speed painting.

That's too cute! Keep up the great work. I would like to see a mini wargame with figs like this and not the boardgame/RPG/dungeon crawl idea that it seems this game is going to be. I'd be happy with an anie style for minis to be sculpted and the closest thing I've picked up are Anima Tactics stuff but it just follows the themes and not the faces.

I wish I had the patience and skill to do pretty free hand.