Pick Your Preview Poll

EricJ

That's right, I'm leaving it up to you guys to pick the next book 2 stat card you get to see. Vote for one of the leaders of the 3 box sets coming out at Gencon, the character with the most votes once the poll hits 50 wins.

Feel free to post to get votes for your cause :D

I want to see kirai as well, her model is beautiful and her rules got to be as well. Come on kirai.

Edit: I have a plan, lets vote so there Is a tie for kirai and collette so they post both of them. Its fool proof. LOL

And IMHO even if they post Ophelia, we wont know what henchmen rules do still. It is just the stat card of a henchman. So why not get a master to win so we know what the gist of things is going on.

Edited by Iamwyrd

Crap, no chance for kirai to be show now. Unless the merciful moderator gods shine down a light of gory hope upon the pleading kirai followers who are anxiously waiting for the stat card for the new kimono wearing goddess from the Orient. We just wish to see the ancient scrolls that show her all mighty spirit, reaping and utilizing talents. Let it be known from this day forth if kirai's stat card is not revieled the same time as colettes', kirai will put a ancient spiritual curse on corlette and exact her revenge on the battlefield.......