Who's that?

pigi314159

MY FLGS got the latest issue of Game Trade Magazine yesterday. They were mean enough to flash me the Malifaux ad which was running in there advertising the new stuff in August.

And then my jaw hit the floor.

The concept art on that page was of a japanese looking woman with a pair of bloody hedge clippers and a head rolling on the floor.

My exact words were "Who is that? I want her."

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The concept art on that page was of a japanese looking woman with a pair of bloody hedge clippers and a head rolling on the floor.

It must be Steve. He's the new transvestite Outcast master who's skill at pruning has allowed him to summon deadly shrubberies.

One of his minions is actually the so-called 'fake' waldgiest pic that Eric spoiled back in April.

MY FLGS got the latest issue of Game Trade Magazine yesterday. They were mean enough to flash me the Malifaux ad which was running in there advertising the new stuff in August.

And then my jaw hit the floor.

My exact words were "Who is that? I want her."

Where can i see this picture?