Duende's day.

I usually shy away from the Birthday threads, mostly because I'm always worried I may miss someone and potentially offend them...

BUT....

Duende (Michelle) has been a long time 'forumite' and contributing member of several sites.

So, in honor of her, I'll say go look at some of the stuff in her gallery:

Here is what's left of her CMoN gallery:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/browse

The Glow of Pregnancy is very cool...

And her much more robust Wyrd Gallery

http://wyrd-games.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=21

I can't think of a better way to honor someone on the forums than to just look at thier work, and comment!!

Have a great Day Michelle!

Happy birthday my dear! :thcow2: Here's a dancing cow!

I hope you make the most of your Friday birthday and stay up super late and eat junk food and drink soda and have cake and blow out candles and have ice cream and maybe a brownie and have so much sugar you stay up even later and paint a bunch of awesome minis and then go to sleep and have good dreams and sleep in and wake up and then do it all again since its only Saturday! Enjoy your day sweetness ;)

:o:

Thanks everybody! I wasn't expecting that big introduction that Vike wrote up, wow, that really brightened my day.

Thanks! ...and no, I'm not diabetic and I wasn't attacked by a swarm of bees today, although a large bumblebee gave me a staredown today (was he sent by you TBK?)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

:flowers: