One piece of Bayou

Skrytnik

Just now, lusciousmccabe said:

Все это выглядит очень глупо. Любите попиность кожи и металлов и все текстуры и узоры, которые вы добавили... каким-то образом!

Не возражаешь, если я спрошу, из чего ты сделал лепестки на том вишневом дереве?

Sure. These are bran (wheat, probably), which I painted in different shades of pink, then dried and pasted on the padding pad)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 4:34 AM, Skrytnik said:

Sammy LaCroix, swamp hag and gremlin cosplay on Zoraida. Playing with such a miniature is not very convenient, but I really like to make large-scale and spectacular bases. And this is my first attempt to do something in the style of grimdark. In my opinion, it turned out too "grim" and too "dark")

2LkPwPfwhN0.jpg

9HAZfrkuYyk.jpg

lnJaO6iVAy8.jpg

¡Awesome!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fire5tone said:

Do you have a blend you use for the skin tones? This is great

I use different colors, depending on the mood) The brightest is pure yellow, the darkest is the darkest green. Between them, I use any neutral green, mixing it with the previous ones. Additionally, I add a mixture of blue and black in the shadows.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

4 hours ago, doomofthepeople said:

I was discussing basing ideas a few weeks ago and was pointed in this direction. You did amazing work on all these!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. If you are interested, here in the albums there are more of my works, including step-by-step photos for most of them: https://vk.com/id10893792.

5 hours ago, Brushgit said:

holy hell, that texture freehand is nuts.

May I ask how you tackled that idea? And how scared have you been to glaze OSL on top of it :D

I wanted to show a man who really wants to appear English. The most English thing I could come up with is tweed:) And as for the glaze coating-yes, it was very scary)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3