So, what's going on with Nekima.

Kyris

37 minutes ago, Nagi21 said:

There's still the henchman issue.  I'm struggling to think of any box that doesn't include one.

Well yan los prolly won't have one as he only currently has 2 (manos and toshio) and they're both released, vik's and Tara don't.

1 hour ago, Nagi21 said:

There's still the henchman issue.  I'm struggling to think of any box that doesn't include one.

Mercanaries? Friekorps? I've not kept up on all the new box sets, so I might be wrong, and I might be missing one ( I expect Hoffman to have Melissa). 

1 hour ago, Adran said:

Mercanaries? Friekorps? I've not kept up on all the new box sets, so I might be wrong, and I might be missing one ( I expect Hoffman to have Melissa). 

Forgot Vanessa wasn't a Hench, although each of those boxes has Enforcers instead.  I think it would be strange for her to have all minions.

My guess is the new Nekima set will be :

Nekima, Blood Hunter, new Mature Nephilim, 2 new Young Nephilim

then 

box of new Terror Tots, leave the current Mature and 2 Young as is and hopefully a new Twins box in the future so we can have different sculpts

just a guess.

or Nekima, Hunter, new Mature, 3 new Tots

and new box with 2 new Young and new Twins.

2 hours ago, Da Git said:

My guess is the new Nekima set will be :

Nekima, Blood Hunter, new Mature Nephilim, 2 new Young Nephilim

then 

box of new Terror Tots, leave the current Mature and 2 Young as is and hopefully a new Twins box in the future so we can have different sculpts

just a guess.

or Nekima, Hunter, new Mature, 3 new Tots

and new box with 2 new Young and new Twins.

Twins already have a 3e box so probably a 4 young box if anything.

6 hours ago, Nagi21 said:

Twins already have a 3e box so probably a 4 young box if anything.

Twins have a box ,yes, but they've only got 1 sculpt for each when they're Rare 2 models. I woild hope that they're going to give us another so we dont have literal identical twins on the field!

12 hours ago, Nagi21 said:

Forgot Vanessa wasn't a Hench, although each of those boxes has Enforcers instead.  I think it would be strange for her to have all minions.

All minions is the only way Nekima's box can go at this point. No enforcers in keyword(other than the totem) and Hayreddin is already in a box.

• 2 months later...