eHobo

We want YOU! to join the Union!

I’d go back and put some slight definition into the shadow areas - from their light reflecting from surroundings etc. 

I tried some of the same in my ninjas - see signature - and they improved a lot, when I added some highlights to the black. I used purple/turqoise to keep the contrast in ‘temperaturs’. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Regelridderen said:

I’d go back and put some slight definition into the shadow areas - from their light reflecting from surroundings etc. 

I tried some of the same in my ninjas - see signature - and they improved a lot, when I added some highlights to the black. I used purple/turqoise to keep the contrast in ‘temperaturs’. 

I get what you're saying, but I'm not going to do that. They already have highlights on the backs, but my phone's camera is nowhere near good enough to pick it up, so they don't "pop" at all from the back, but they aren't completely flat.

• Like 1

I want Tara to join the Union, so her crew goes here.
I love a stupid gimmick, so I'm going for a "From Nothing" look, where the figures are showing up out of thin air. It only works on a dark background, from certain angles, and will be better after some matte varnish so the glossy black doesn't ruin the effect as much.

Core box.png

• Like 5