Anti Armour in the Bayou

CustardBomb

Don't take Mah with the intention of using Pit Traps; don't take Zipp with the intention of using Pianos.

Sparks has Analyze Weakness, Gators have Execute, and most of the models lost their immunity to Blasts from last edition so don't be afraid of dropping blasts and pulses and shockwaves everywhere!

Thanks all! :D 

I declared Mah for the match (Hence how I know its up against at Von Schill.)

Current List is. 

Mah
- Little Lass

2x Rooster Rider + Inferiority Complex    18 Stones
Slop Hauler                                                  6 Stones with tax.
Big Brain Brin                                              8 Stones
Soulstone Minor                                          6 Stones

So 38 Stones so far. Gotta work out where my last 12 points!

Corner Deployment: Corrupted Idols
Detonate Charges, Hold Up their Forces, Take Prisoner, Assassinate, Claim Jump

Roosters are gonna take the Slop Hauler to a corner and churn some piglets out to sacrifice to Cursed Idols which will also let the Rooster damage themselves to frantic levels quickly. Hauler can help keep the Roosters healthy once they are under Frantic to. 

Soulstone can score easy Take Prisoner. Second Scheme is undecided so far. 

Thinking either Gators to go for execute triggers, or Sparks for Analyze weakness. 
Mabye Trixie to lure people into some detonate charges or to deny an easy claim jump. 

The cheapest Freikorp is 5 stones, most are 6-7 stones.  Unless you take some cheap stuff, forget about Hold Up Their Forces.

Assassinate may be difficult as there's a lot of healing in that crew.

Be aware of your surroundings.  Probably more than half of their shooting will ignore cover, concealment, and/or line of sight; scouts even ignore friendly fire.

On 7/29/2019 at 11:51 PM, CustardBomb said:

Thanks all! :D 

I declared Mah for the match (Hence how I know its up against at Von Schill.)

Current List is. 

Mah
- Little Lass

2x Rooster Rider + Inferiority Complex    18 Stones
Slop Hauler                                                  6 Stones with tax.
Big Brain Brin                                              8 Stones
Soulstone Minor                                          6 Stones

So 38 Stones so far. Gotta work out where my last 12 points!

Corner Deployment: Corrupted Idols
Detonate Charges, Hold Up their Forces, Take Prisoner, Assassinate, Claim Jump

Roosters are gonna take the Slop Hauler to a corner and churn some piglets out to sacrifice to Cursed Idols which will also let the Rooster damage themselves to frantic levels quickly. Hauler can help keep the Roosters healthy once they are under Frantic to. 

Soulstone can score easy Take Prisoner. Second Scheme is undecided so far. 

Thinking either Gators to go for execute triggers, or Sparks for Analyze weakness. 
Mabye Trixie to lure people into some detonate charges or to deny an easy claim jump. 

Why the slop?

3 minutes ago, longfanz said:

Why the slop?

The Slop can be transported by the roosters thanks to hitch a ride. So I can pull it up feild crazy fast. 

I will be using it to summon some piglets to use for  cursed idols (T1: reckless both riders and double move them both up field. Placing scheme markers for the slop hauler, then activate the hauler and summon a piglet plus heal of the reckless damage)  and healing the two rooster riders up sp that they dont drop to far below fast from the reckless. (It can also hand out adversary beast which benefits the Riders aswell. But that will be a bonus if it happens) 

2 hours ago, CustardBomb said:

The Slop can be transported by the roosters thanks to hitch a ride. So I can pull it up feild crazy fast. 

I will be using it to summon some piglets to use for  cursed idols (T1: reckless both riders and double move them both up field. Placing scheme markers for the slop hauler, then activate the hauler and summon a piglet plus heal of the reckless damage)  and healing the two rooster riders up sp that they dont drop to far below fast from the reckless. (It can also hand out adversary beast which benefits the Riders aswell. But that will be a bonus if it happens) 

slop haulers can only heal pigs... let us know how the piglet summoning works (being mindless gives a whole turn to your opponent to react) For healing I always take bokors

Just now, longfanz said:

slop haulers can only heal pigs... let us know how the piglet summoning works (being mindless gives a whole turn to your opponent to react)

They can heal any friendly non-pig models, but only 1 instead of 1/2/3

Game all done.

6-4 My win (2 corrupt idols, 2 assasinate 2 Take prisoner) to (3 Idols, 1 Hold Up their forces)

Slop hauler did great  help keep my roosters on the frantic level without being to low also healed chip damage on sparks etc. Forgot to bring my piglet minis so that didnt work out saddly! But handed out adversary to a few key models to. 

Sparks made his points back easily. Stripped Lazarus of his armour making him an easy kill for Mah. Then did the same for Von Schill letting me secure assasinate. 

Roosters didnt perform aswell without Inferiority complex.

Soulstone minors made take prisoner a breeze! 

• Thanks 1

Also Ulix'es pigs have armour piercing triggers and so does Lucky Emissary. 

Zoraida does not need armour lebetratione because she wins games obeying people. 

Zip and his buddies can just avoid convencional combat and do their mission while deatrupting enemy. 

I wouldn't take Brewmaster though. I have a history of him struggling against amroured enemies. 

And I have no idea what would I do playing Ophelia vs von Shill. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

I'm surprised you got Assassinate off!  Did they not bring Librarians or the Emissary?

They did! Hannah and one librarian. I used brin to stack the deck late in the turn and without armour he wasnt to hard to deal with. Dropped him low turn 4 as the last activation of the turn then turn 5 activated Mah first to finish him before the healing could come through.

• Thanks 1