Who are our best masters vs each faction?

Cpt Sandwich

I can add some for and against

Daw versus Gremlins - Reckless let's them work around his curses. Also not against Ten Thunders - their easy access to focus = dead daw. 

VS versus Rezzers/Blasters - I've had decent luck with. 

Levi - Not against arcanist. If you end up with Marcus and some of his alpha nonsense, levi = liability.

Hamelin - As others mentioned, he really doesn't have a bad matchup as long as you have options in his crew. 

24 minutes ago, Mikey_C said:

In general I've had very good results playing a Von Schill Freikorp crew into Neverborn. 
On the flip side a Tara in theme crew struggles when a doppleganger is on the otherside of the table.

What problem gives the Doppleganger to Tara? 

Would say Schill seems decent into Neverborn for certain strats, ignoring his glaring 1 cache problem 😛

Tara and again VS could exploit the Thunders problem with dealing with Armor/Incorp.

Other than that I'm not sure any of the Outcast Masters is a real "counter" for other factions, but yeah, as said before, never play Daw into stuff with lots of :+flipaka Ten Thunders or Sandeep/Mages.

On 8/9/2018 at 7:25 PM, katadder said:

and finally people will laugh but Von Schill into Gremlins, they are not going to use their df triggers near him and Freikorps can avoid things like suicide pere

I really, really agree. Against pretty much anything but Wong you can armour up pretty reliably, and against Wong you usually still have Freikorps Armour to negate his blasts. With the rest, Lazarus can do a great job at clearing out Bayou Gremlins, potentially neutering So'mer, VS gives the Freikorps +2 willpower which is great vs Zoraida, and the amount of heals the crew can get is great at minimising the insane damage spikes. Von Schill is my usual Gremlin drop, purely because he can take on a good deal of their best stuff and come out on top

Otherwise I'm a fan of Viks/Schill into Ressers, Arcanists and Neverborn and Tara/Schill into Guild. Thunders and Outcasts I find more pool dependent, and in marker heavy pools I almost always bring Parker instead of the others (with Tara as a secondary). Hamelin is good, but he bores me to death so I rarely play him, I don't own Levi, and I can't really make Jack click like I can with the others