Swine cursed proxy

Blacks85

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't want to start a new topic for this.  Just wondering if anyone has gotten to try these guys out with Ulix yet?  I've used them with Wong and they seem to die pretty easily if you don't be careful, but figured they'd be worth a test with Ulix before I dismiss them for a while.

On 10/9/2016 at 4:51 AM, Four_N_Six said:

Didn't want to start a new topic for this.  Just wondering if anyone has gotten to try these guys out with Ulix yet?  I've used them with Wong and they seem to die pretty easily if you don't be careful, but figured they'd be worth a test with Ulix before I dismiss them for a while.

They didn't strike me as particularly fragile with Wong.  Did you take Ooo glowy?   Regening 2-4 health back a turn seems good.

43 minutes ago, Brewie said:

Are the rules out for the newer Gremlins that are coming out? Where would find these rules?

All of it is in the new book, Ripples of Fate.   Available now!

You can get some good "general overview" kind of stuff on what all the new gremlins and the new upgrades are, there's a bit more detail about the new master Zipp over in the malifaux section of this site.   As an added bonus, this book had a bunch of 0 SS upgrades and such that helped a lot of sagging models!

• 2 months later...

they are coming eventually on February!!

question:

i got really excited (haven't tried it yet because i wait until february) with the idea of swine-cursed and gracie in wong list.

the list pretty much is:

-wong(ooo glowy)

-old cranky

-trixibelle

-burt(dirty cheater)

-gracie(dirty cheater)

-2xswine-cursed

46ss/7ss cashe

what do you think? any ideas? improvements? tips how to use this list?

The regeneration is useless if they die in one enemy activation. I have used them several times. Not saying Ive used them perfectly. But since they are such an insane threat and only have 7 wounds, they will go down rather quickly.
I do like me a Wong list with Burt, Franky and 2 swine-curseds. But you kinda need some sort of means of delivery. Need to figure out how to get an iron skeeter in there.

I wouldnt use Old Cranky if you dont use Tavish as the Glowy Target. He simply wont be able to catch up with the gang.