Gen Con 2016 Orders

19 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

We're plowing through them at a good rate this year - made some serious changes over the last few months which have really helped things along and should only get better in the future. Unless everything goes completely sideways, I expect most, if not all orders, to be out the door by next Monday. 

So I figure, you offered Santa's Elves a fairly better offer, then the one they are having right now.

Just got home and got my box only to realize it's not my box. I ended up getting someone else's order. Disappointing. I've submitted a ticket, so I'm sure it'll get worked out, but it's going to take a good bit longer. Stuff like this always happens on the weekend. Ugh! 

Check the name on your packing slip before you open it up! 

Oops! Got Nellie and the Printing Press in a Fistful of Scrip instead of Parker Barrows and the gang.  I will say, that lil' printing press has 20 sharply angled pieces... so good luck to some of you!  At least the cards are good! Ha... Hmm...  maybe it won't take too long to fix.

2 hours ago, Grayfax said:

Oops! Got Nelly and the Printing Press in a Fistful of Scrip instead of Parker Barrows and the gang.  I will say, that lil' printing press has 20 sharply angled pieces... so good luck to some of you!  At least the cards are good! Ha... Hmm...  maybe it won't take too long to fix.

Yup me too.

5 hours ago, silicon_dioxide said:

Yup me too.

Hmmm... that's not a good sign.  At first I saw Phiona and then Nellie and thought, "Oh, they named the banditos so it is easier to keep up with them... cool!" and then I paid attention and realized that was the Printing Press at the bottom of the sprue and went, "Uh oh!" 

So very glad I got some other models that I can be assembling while Parker Barrows gets sorted out...

7 hours ago, Grayfax said:

At first I saw Phiona and then Nellie and thought, "Oh, they named the banditos so it is easier to keep up with them... cool!" and then I paid attention and realized that was the Printing Press at the bottom of the sprue and went, "Uh oh!" 

I thought "Man this box has some scaling issues, these models look too tiny, Wait why are there tiny mechanical legs in here..."

• Like 1

On 8/12/2016 at 6:11 PM, Rob Lo said:

Just got home and got my box only to realize it's not my box. I ended up getting someone else's order. Disappointing. I've submitted a ticket, so I'm sure it'll get worked out, but it's going to take a good bit longer. Stuff like this always happens on the weekend. Ugh! 

Just to follow up, by 10am this morning I had a reply from Wyrd with a very satisfactory resolution. Top notch customer service from Wyrd, light years ahead of other gaming companies I've had to deal with in the past.