Let us mourn...

Kaptain_Konrad

2 hours ago, -Loki- said:

I got one. I was going to put it off until later on the weekend, but figured I'd just do it last night. Glad I did it early.

Not surprising. The reaction to her box was the most positive I saw of the new boxes.

Yeah. I'm not surprised it sold out. Though I was expecting Saturday.

I skipped it myself. I figured it would be super popular and when the crowd zigs, I zag (that was also the deciding factor that caused me to grab Asami instead of Reva as Reva was more popular in my play group).

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

Thankfully our local henchwoman gets there bright and early.  Titania is safe in a bag, just waiting for Tuesday.

From the shopping list she posted it looked like your henchwoman may have been solely responsible for Wyrd running out of Titania boxes. :P

• Like 2

I'm just glad I got mine right when the store opened yesterday...though sadly, I am starting with Parker instead, just due to the popularity of Titania and Reva (all three of which I bought). At the least I can help update the Wiki with Parker information while others fill in the other masters.

• Like 1

Though this is getting far off topic of NB related things, and my apologies to the others, I have to say that Asami was the one I wanted most, but as I already own, and have painted, every NB, Outcast, and Resser model released as of May it seemed appropriate to buy those, especially as all I need to do is build/paint a crew box and play. I have next to no 10T models outside of the respective dual faction boxes in the factions above finished, so would need to buy a ton of Oni, scheme runners, beaters, etc to have decent collection of tools at hand, unlike the other purchases I made. 

I'm saving the rest for Black Friday and 2017 (My year of the 10T hopefully).

2 hours ago, D_acolyte said:

ah darn.

I placed my order last night at 11:49 pm Easter, and yes I got her.

If you look at the we store there is an option to see the release months under Tags... Tatiana is to be released in March. 

Reva is scheduled for a July release!!!

Just now, Kobayashi said:

Where do you see the tags, what does Gremlins and 10 Thunders say :D?

You can sort stuff by their tags and see what is behind each tag. I think Gremlins was November -16 and 10t January -17, but can't be bothered to check.

This was kind of expected, to be honest (it was the first item i got at the store opening), but while i am sorry for others who couldn't get her, i am otherwise happy that the concept proved to be popular in reality (money talks) rather than just forum bandwagons. I wonder if it was the first product to go out of stock?

2 hours ago, Sybaris said:

This was kind of expected, to be honest (it was the first item i got at the store opening), but while i am sorry for others who couldn't get her, i am otherwise happy that the concept proved to be popular in reality (money talks) rather than just forum bandwagons. I wonder if it was the first product to go out of stock?

Just scrolled through the store page, the only other thing that is out of stock for Malifaux is the generalist upgrade deck 2.