Copycat Killer (What the heck is he?)

Peasant

As Adran says, he's a kind of magical manifestation. According to the core rulebook, "the Copycat is a concentrated amalgamation of Seamus’s narcissism, lechery, and penchant for brutality."

He's basically a leprechaun, though.

New stock of the core rules is shipping this month, hopefully you'll be able to get a hold of a copy soon!

• Like 1

Is there a lore wiki or something for Malifaux?

This is something I really think this game needs, Pullmyfinger is great for learning about mechanics for the game, and how to play different models, but if you want to know the fluff behind anything it doesn't do you any good, and the rulebooks aren't very informative either. for a game with as great a story as Malifaux I'm really surprised no one has made this yet. 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the responses. 

As Adran says, he's a kind of magical manifestation. According to the core rulebook, "the Copycat is a concentrated amalgamation of Seamus’s narcissism, lechery, and penchant for brutality."

He is a totem, which is some form of physical manifestation of magical power. 

Cool, I guess that explains how he can just teleport to Seamus in game. It's also kind of funny how McMournings spirit animal totem is a chihuahua. 

The Chihuahua is one of if not the first successful reanimation of McMourning.

I imagine personal Totems generally come in three forms; something that has a deep connection to the master's power *McMourning/Ramos*, an actual manifestation *Seamus's*, or something or one that can serve as a proxie of sorts for it *such as Ironsides and Mouse*.

• Like 1

As much as I'd love for there to be a lore wiki for Malifaux, I don't think there is enough lore to justify it.  The game hasn't been around long enough to have warrant it.  Maybe when Malifaux gets to 5th ed, there will be.  Wiki for Star Wars, 40k etc are there because there is tons of lore spanning years of existence. 

That's not to say it isn't all in the minds of the owners of the game.

I imagine personal Totems generally come in three forms; something that has a deep connection to the master's power *McMourning/Ramos*, an actual manifestation *Seamus's*, or something or one that can serve as a proxie of sorts for it *such as Ironsides and Mouse*.

That makes more sense, thanks for the explanation.

Do all Masters have a personal totem or do some of them only get a generic one?

To the best of my knowledge they do, no masters come to mind that don't get one. Also some masters have a sort of familiar like creature as their totem, such as Nicodem. 

The only master I can think of is the Viktorias. The Student of Conflict is just a generic mercenary totem. I suppose you could say Blood is Ashes totem, in a way.

The only master I can think of is the Viktorias. The Student of Conflict is just a generic mercenary totem. I suppose you could say Blood is Ashes totem, in a way.

I don't know about that student is a sister she simply is also a mercenary due to the bound she shares with viktoria.... 

Generic outcast is malifaux child which somehow almost feels more mimic like...