Chronicles - June 2015

The Great Debate  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is that the Lucky Emissary on the last page?

Newbie question: Is there a new master? Can someone explain me "Dark Carnival" box?

That's a Colette crew, with alternate models. They count as Colette's crew in every way, just looking different.

• Like 2

Is this the only Gencon announcement or can we expect more?  I'm guessing more as we've not seen the Miss model yet?

Guessing the Miss is the girl on the cover, judging by the Story Encounter. Also, they say that this is not all the Gencon stuff.

• Like 1

Miss Anne Thrope is an alternate Wastrel, it's in the small print at the bottom of the scenario.

Now everybody can have four of them they don't use :P

I'm sorry, did I hide some information so you'd actually have to READ Chronicles? :-P

Looking forward to reading it tomorrow and seeing if I can find any Easter Eggs!

I am just wondering if my theory is correct: the Nightmare Edition box has models inspired by Alice Cooper and John Wayne Gacy

Also, just finished the TTB adventure - I liked it, but I would probably use the darker version at the end. A plot twist inside a plot twist... 

Apparently the Gacy reference is more a reference to The Kinks. Thank Aaron for that tidbit :D

~Lil Kalki

(Lo-lo-lo-lo-Lola)

At this time I would like to also thank Wyrd for keeping their publication free and devoid of useless articles, unlike some other companies which shall remain unnamed (though we can all Guess Who). 

You know, as a graduate with a BA in Creative Writing, I figure that I should try to Get Work for that company, but I'd prefer to keep my soul intact. ;)

Side note: Aaron, what is the process like for getting writing into the publications Wyrd puts out? :)

~Lil Kalki

You know, as a graduate with a BA in Creative Writing, I figure that I should try to Get Work for that company, but I'd prefer to keep my soul intact. ;)

Side note: Aaron, what is the process like for getting writing into the publications Wyrd puts out? :)

~Lil Kalki

E-mail me and don't suck!

But seriously, it goes through me and I need a sample. I have to make quick decisions because I have a lot to do, so don't take it personally if we don't decide to move forward with something.

• Like 2