Experienced Mah Tucket Player

Khyodee

Best part about Mah is that she brought Trixy and Rojha into the faction with her.

You could argue that she's a kind of middle ground between Somer's control/support chicanery and Ophelia's raw killy, but tepid fence-straddling tends not to set the heart a flutter.

• Like 1

Seconded on the Trixy comment.

When I had all 7 masters' cards, I looked for the top 3 masters that covered the most schemes since learning 3 of the "best" cuts down on choice paralysis, making me play better.

Mah does her job, but she's clinical. There's nothing "interesting" about her that I don't get elsewhere in the clan. It's the same reason I don't like Old Cranky. They do their job, but numbers are boring.

On a personal note, I had a much cooler vision of her design in my head than what I actually got seeing the renders. Similar reason I'm proxying my Trixy. The almost Hanna Barbara esque look doesn't do it for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Best part about Mah is that she brought Trixy and Rojha into the faction with her.

Roja is in her box?  I figured that the henchman in her box would be Trixie and that Roja fit more in line with Wong's travelling sideshow theme.  Looking through the Crossroads book I cannot see any obvious enforcers or henchmen for Wong's crew.  Roja seemed the closest thing with Wong's new sideshow theme.

Roja is in her box?  I figured that the henchman in her box would be Trixie and that Roja fit more in line with Wong's travelling sideshow theme.  Looking through the Crossroads book I cannot see any obvious enforcers or henchmen for Wong's crew.  Roja seemed the closest thing with Wong's new sideshow theme.

Wong's story even features Roja so I think it fairly likely that they will be packed together.

Mah seems to be the least played master in the game which makes people curious about her, but seems like all the gremlin players don't really like her that much.

I think a big part of this stems from the fact that her models have not been released.

The Gremlin faction has got the most unreleased models of any faction since they used to be a small part of the Outcasts and not a full fledged faction.  I think this leads to less overall proxying of the unreleased models.  Most other factions only have 1-2 new masters in them from what existed in mk1, so there are still a lot of players with metal crews for the masters that have not been recast in M2E plastics.  

While Mah does not seem to be the most popular caster on these forums, I think she will see a lot more play once her box set is released.  I know that I will be playing her some as I like her theme.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

She is a downtown assassin, she is there to pick enemy master and kill him with little to no support, the best part is she has access to a totem that is used as a first wave assault, her strength is to force your opponent to look at his position and think before he goes within 15 inches of Mah with anything that does not have some ridiculous defensive capabilities.

Lenny and Trixi are her staples, as well as burt any any other gremlin that wants to get in on the action (francois, raphael)

Slop haulers might have very hard time keeping up with her so I strongly suggest taking more of the "named" gremlins to bring out a much overall stronger and less interlocking crew.

She is a downtown assassin, she is there to pick enemy master and kill him with little to no support, the best part is she has access to a totem that is used as a first wave assault, her strength is to force your opponent to look at his position and think before he goes within 15 inches of Mah with anything that does not have some ridiculous defensive capabilities.

I think that Gremlins have several better Masters if you want to kill the opposing Master. I also don't think that she can kill all that many opposing Masters in one round and she will go down to a concentrated effort rather easily.

Lenny and Trixi are her staples, as well as burt any any other gremlin that wants to get in on the action (francois, raphael)

Raphael? I love him, but he is one of the least synergistic Gremlins with Mah.

Slop haulers might have very hard time keeping up with her so I strongly suggest taking more of the "named" gremlins to bring out a much overall stronger and less interlocking crew.

She can Push them which helps them keep up.