Release Schedule Adjustment

Lucidicide

I believe that in Wyrd Place, someone mentioned that the May 29th releases (Molly, Brewmaster, whatever else there is) was mentioned by a vendor as anticipated as being on time.

Yeah, those are the late May, on schedule releases, I mean the rest of the releases from April, Ironsides, Rogue Necromancy, primarily.

• Like 1

Yeah, those are the late May, on schedule releases, I mean the rest of the releases from April, Ironsides, Rogue Necromancy, primarily.

exactly this, we know ironsides crew was an issue because of lack of cards, but how long does it take to produce cards that are designed already? surely they dont outsource them to china?

Also they might have to wait for their next scheduled slot at the printer. Production facilities typically book up their time as far ahead as they can to be sure to have a steady income. So if Wyrd for example have runs scheduled every 3 months they'll have to wait that long.

• Like 2

aah ok, too used to other companies that have gencon deals, lol also didnt look at where he is based.

still cant see them doing that anyway.

It wouldn't be unheard of.  They have released models without retail packaging although if memory serves they did still come with the stat cards.  It's certainly a very frustrating thing to hold up release though so I hope we get some news soon!

Firestorm Games has Brewmaster and Molly on shelf and probably the other stuff too (though it shows as pre-order on the webby still).

I got an e-mail saying that they had picked up and shipped Molly box for my online order.
  • Like 2

I got an e-mail saying that they had picked up and shipped Molly box for my online order.

I'm eagerly awaiting that e-mail!  It was seen on shelf by my friend who was in there tonight so I ordered before they sold out.  I always choose store pick up as I'm in there so often so will make the trip to get it.  Very excited :D  Now I just need the Rogue Necromancy ...

No! Bad Myyrä!

Damn it, get out of my head, Ressers!

zFiend has been trying to get me to play Philip and the Nanny for ages, so I'm picking him up in our summer campaign. Maybe now he will have a chance to get a win against me.

(Also, I already own 5 resser masters, so one more can't hurt.)

Do we know if Brewie is out? Anyone seen it in the wild? Hear rumors of "store X" has it but store X is always in some remote place like Antarctica, or Oklahoma.

There was a picture of the box being held by a hand, but it was clearly photoshopped since Brewmaster doesn't exist.