Molly Box

John Paul

Be a shame to see her with no Doxies. Seems weird a Master so focused on summoning would come out with only a totem to summon without an upgrade. At least Crooligans can make one of her upgrades work, the spirit summon card will be on a new players bench for a while.

Be a shame to see her with no Doxies. Seems weird a Master so focused on summoning would come out with only a totem to summon without an upgrade. At least Crooligans can make one of her upgrades work, the spirit summon card will be on a new players bench for a while.

Doxies would make sense, and perhaps we are wrong. But there is precedence for box sets who cannot meet all playstyles of the included Master. There even is a box that cannot be played out of the box at all.

No Rogue Necromancy included as well as a stand alone box? We've seen similar with Marcus, snake, cerberus and Cojo so I would think:

Molly

Necrotic Machine

Nanny & Philip

3 Crooligans (available as separate box)

Rogue Necrmancy (available as separate box)

D.

I'm thinking this ^^^ too.

@Masterdisaster hasthere been a crew box released yet without a henchman? I can think of only NE Tara but that contained 2 enforcers.

D.

Yup... Von Schill.

Kirai's Box doesn't appear to have Datsu Ba with it either. The Dreamers Box Renders don't show a Henchman either so it's definitely possible that Philip and the Nanny wont be with Molly

Also Rasputina is henchmanless

M1E boxes have been pretty good guides to the M2E boxes, but not 100%. (obviously totem added in all cases)

Guild - Lucius lost Ryle, Gained Dashel. Gained a lawyer

Ressers - As before.

Arcanist - Ramos Gained Joss. Marcus Gained Cojo.

Neverborn - Lileth lost Mature. Gained Barbaros 

Gemlin - Sommer gained Lenny lost Warpig

Outcast - Viks Lost Johan and Bishop. Gained 3 ronin.

I can't think of other changes. So this tells us nothing really.

Storywise the rogue necromancy is less tied to Molly than ever before. Philip is hugely tied to Molly in the story. I've not tried playing him, but I'm not sure he is tied to Molly in gameplay, which is probably more important in a crew box.

• Like 1

My money is also on Molly, 3 x Croligans, Necrotic Machine and Phillip and Nanny too.  I haven't got around to reading the M2E fluff yet (so much to catch up on!) but they all seem pretty closely tied and the art we've seen of Molly has the Crooligans in the background.  If anything the boxes are more fluff-sense than game-sense (i.e. Datsu-Ba not coming with Kirai)..

It would definitely make more sense to me to have some Belles in Molly's set - since the Rotten are taken, Dead Doxies would be a nice substitute. Crooligans aren't particularly thematically linked to Molly (yeah, one of her stories introduced them, but that's the extent of the connection, whereas she has an entourage of Belles in basically all her stories).

I'd like to see Molly, Philip, the Necrotic Machine, and three Dead Doxies.

Yup... Von Schill.

Kirai's Box doesn't appear to have Datsu Ba with it either. The Dreamers Box Renders don't show a Henchman either so it's definitely possible that Philip and the Nanny wont be with Molly

Dreamer has coppelius as enforcer- his hench is LCB.

Somer does not have a henchman in his box. lenny is enforcer

Lucius had Captain Dashel who also did not exist before. Barbaros has never been released in in a separate blister. So, yeah. The Molly box will probably be the only way to get Philip and the Nanny.

Captain Dashel was called Drill Sergeant in 1st ed.

A couple of the totems are also new, e.g. Steam Trunk.