Five Bayou types y'all Gremlins gots ta get!

Hateful Darkblack

1. Pigapult ("Threat range of yes.")

2. Sammi LaCroix ("Mighty nice Upgrades that Master has. Don't mind if I do.")

3. Old Major ("Listen up, young'uns! My Corn Husks means that you put them Showgirls to shame!")

4. McTavish ("I'll eat that thing without looking, and then shoot a thing. And then throw Mud to clear up your Conditions.")

5. Merris LaCroix ("No area attacks for us, thanks!")

I'm quite enjoying these. :)

1. Bayou Gremlin (Not sure I've seen a non-reckoning Gremlin crew without one)

2. Francois Lacroix (He'll probably die, but he'll smash the crap out of something before he does so)

3. Merris LaCroix (what Hateful said, plus she's amazing at scheme marker placement)

4. Trixibelle (It's a Lure! Kinda...)

5. Fingers ("You want to place scheme markers? Sorry, not gonna happen")

1. Trixiebelle (seriously, best investment of 8-9 stones EVAR).

2. Bert Jebsen (a useful enforcer that also gives me an excuse for Kurt Russel jokes? DONE.)

3. Moon Shinobi (the mere mention of these models sold me on M2E

4. Lovely Assistant (my roommate has banned this model from our house because of the sculpt :)

5. Rami Lacroix (Rami was the character that sold me on Malifaux to begin with).

Well if the ever release every Grem player should own these:
1. Rooster Riders - 3AP and a 1 action Charge? 

2. Lightning Bugs - Ca ignores Armor and Incorporeal also they get free attacks off of blast damage, did I mention 3AP

3. Bayou Gators - Eats stuff and has Melee Expert

4. McTavish - Dude is a beast

5. Bayou Gremlin - To fill up points and activations

1. Slop Haulers - Access to 3AP, powerful healing, good attacks and Bayou Two-Card. Crazy good.

2. Gracie - a tank that has reactivate and can move your other models.

3. Bayou Gremlin - Access to 3AP, can do Scheme stuff while your other models kill the enemy. Absolutely perfect for Distract and Cursed Object (also easy to dispose of, if the opponent decides to Distract them in turn). Also Bayou Two-Card.

4. Francois LaCroix - Access to 3AP and one of the most insane melee monsters in the game for 7SS.

5. Trixiebelle - So many movement tricks! Also Poison.

• Like 1

1. Slop Haulers - Access to 3AP, powerful healing, good attacks and Bayou Two-Card. Crazy good.

2. Gracie - a tank that has reactivate and can move your other models.

3. Bayou Gremlin - Access to 3AP, can do Scheme stuff while your other models kill the enemy. Absolutely perfect for Distract and Cursed Object (also easy to dispose of, if the opponent decides to Distract them in turn). Also Bayou Two-Card.

4. Francois LaCroix - Access to 3AP and one of the most insane melee monsters in the game for 7SS.

5. Trixiebelle - So many movement tricks! Also Poison.

I think this is pretty much my vote as well :D

1. Rooster Riders ("So you're a Sillurid. Ha. That's nice.")

2. Francois LaCroix (Point for point, the best damage dealer in the faction)

3. Bayou Gremlin (I must have twenty at this point. They must be on here)

4. Lightning Bug (Handy for getting round things that Gremlins normally struggle with)

5. Trixiebelle (No other Gremlin model has caused my foes to rage as much)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

1. Gracie. (Imma eat all your mans and you ain't even gonna like it!)

2. Lenny (throw!!!)

3. Stuffed pigs (what better war cry than "Squeee **pop**?!)

4. Gremlin Taxidermist (auto trigger for a corpse counter summon a stuffed piglet. Damage isn't too horrible either.)

5. Rooster rider (all the reasons!!)

1. Bayou Gremlin - 3ss need I say more?

2. Gracie with saddle - A reactivating tank who drags about with her and there are so many good choices

3. Trixibelle - Gremlin lure and ill omens

4. Raphael - tough little bugger, fast and good ranged damage. Makes a good scheme runner

5. Burt - good damage, cool defense trigger, hard to kill, cool tricks with pigs. Most importantly he is Gremlin Kurt Russell!

In no particular order

1. Old Cranky - This totem is a 4ss significant peon that hands out +1 Wp,  :+fate Df flips, chance at Soulstones and card draw, Oh and he has a potential 4/6/8 gun... Yeah.

2. Slop Haulers - Just crazy good healing and the debuff off the attacks is amazing.

3. Bayou Gremlins - Dont think anymore needs to be said

4. Francois LaCroix - This guy is the best damage dealer for his points in the game, and then some.

5. Cross between Gracie/Sammie/Trixiebelle 

in no particular order for me:

Bayou Gremlins (they are going to die, often, but they will almost always make their points back)

Burt Jebsen (has some serious damage output at ranged and melee, and can potentailky dish out 6 shots, especailly when hanging out with Som'er)

Slop Haulers (one of the best healers in the game with a great offencive ability as well)

Raphael (the Gremlin "tank" who gets nastier the closer he is to death)

Trixiebelle (Iniative manipulation, a solid ranged attack via upgrade and almost impossible to kill)

• 3 weeks later...

I did a bit of analysis on these, and the aggregate top five is as follows (the number in brackets is the amount of votes that the model received):

1. Bayou Gremlin (10)

1. Trixie Belle (10)

3. Francois LaCroix (8)

3. Gracie (8)

5. Slop Hauler (6)

In total, 15 people cast their votes for a top five. If someone gave more than one vote for a given model, I discounted the extra votes. I also skipped votes for Mercs or other non-faction minis.

There's some further notes in the Resser thread which should be taken into account (the availability of the models and their roles):

http://wyrd-games.ne...-five/?p=768658

Personally I'm flabbergasted that the Slop Haulers are so low. But it is quite fitting that the lowly Bayou Gremlin is at the top, I think.

Gremlin list was likely especially hard hit by the lack of models - I know that not many people have tried, e.g., Rooster Riders so that skews the list quite a bit. Still, that's not a bad top "five" to go with - actually I consider it one of the best covering nicely many different roles with no real duplicates.

Well done! :)

In no order...

Francois (always with that dirty cheater and often stilts)
Slop Haulers (so many heals..... 2 of these are usually best 10ss ever used)
Rami (Dirty Cheater. For that first turn reckless double focus snipe on a key enemy.)
Trixie (No one needs this pointed out)
Bayou Gremlins (Out activation, up to 15" moves in a turn with drunk and reckless?! and 3ss....)

• 2 weeks later...