A bit Miss-appointed!

Iron Heel

Was anyone else geared up thinking that Wyrd would release info this past Monday (8/4) on who are the Miss and NM models for Gencon?

I read that they are being tight lipped b/c they don't want to over-promise the offerings, but I figured that we'd a least know what LEs would be availible.

At least some hints to drive us nuts would be nice. ;-)

More than a bit annoyed at the lack of information. Even post announcement, we haven't seen pictures of any of the scheme/strategy or fate decks.

We don't know what the Nightmare is.

We don't know what the miss is.

We don't know what anything costs.

There are pictures of fate decks and scheme/strategy cards in Wyrd Chronicles 13 with costs (pages 18 and 29 respectively).  We also know the nightmare edition is a Whiskey Golem.  You are right that we don't know what anything else costs though, or what the Miss is.

Edit- added page numbers

Well, the Whiskie Golem is nightmare since it's marked as such, I'm 100% convinced that the normal release will be the same modelw ithout all of the gremlins since there is a gremlinless golem art in the mag. Outside of that, I'm wondering if ther eis anything else aside from what was shown, I had hopes for Shenlong :(

Neverborn made out like bandits with 3 crews, though Zoraida was a long time coming and Arcanist and Thunders aren't getting anything. Also surprised no brewmaster.

More than a bit annoyed at the lack of information. Even post announcement, we haven't seen pictures of any of the scheme/strategy or fate decks.

We don't know what the Nightmare is.

We don't know what the miss is.

We don't know what anything costs.

NE this year is Whiskey Golem (rendered with the same art we have seen all year).

Miss is clearly Miss Ing. (this is a joke, mind you)

No word on costs for anything except what was listed with a price in the Chronicles. Additionally, I had heard that Wave 2 Arsenal Decks are $9/faction though. Forget where from.

~Lil Kalki

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Well, the Whiskie Golem is nightmare since it's marked as such, I'm 100% convinced that the normal release will be the same modelw ithout all of the gremlins since there is a gremlinless golem art in the mag. Outside of that, I'm wondering if ther eis anything else aside from what was shown, I had hopes for Shenlong :(

Neverborn made out like bandits with 3 crews, though Zoraida was a long time coming and Arcanist and Thunders aren't getting anything. Also surprised no brewmaster.

It does say "And More".  Maybe Arcanist crews or (hopefully) Shenlong are yet to be revealed.